Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

cruft posted:

I'm developing a net.crush on Trixie Hardcore. Follow her around, OP. She's a good poster.

OMG look at this loving dweeb. Stop PMing me pics of your moobs for fucks sake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

isn't nite crew full of anime pedos?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I heard nite crew was nice & I visited but it was full of anime pedos. That's just anecdotal evidence though.

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I heard nite crew was nice & I visited but it was full of anime pedos. That's just anecdotal evidence though.

yo, check your pm

:wink:

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

that fatshaming is brave coming from you, Trixie HardOnFloors.

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

For real though, you're a quality poster. :frog:

E: Actually you just bumped up a notch from that post.

cruft fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jun 3, 2014

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

azreal posted:

Byob is a lovely circle jerk. There are 2 or 3 decent posters max there (and they all cross post into GBS).

Maybe this is the best answer, OP. But maybe not in the way azreal intended? You decide!

Red Harvest
Mar 13, 2007

Wait, it's Clint? Well shit.

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

I'm a nice person that is upset with how mean everyone is. Where are the nice people on the forums.

i don't watch anime and nite crew accepted me

also i am a nice person

come post in nite crew, everyone is chill and cool and just wants to have fun postin :shobon:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Night crew have big avatars and from what ive come to understand the bigger your avatar is the more power you have over the forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Robo Reagan posted:

Night crew have big avatars and from what ive come to understand the bigger your avatar is the more power you have over the forums

This is true

• Locked thread