Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Yeah that looks badass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I was wondering how they'd make Silver Surfer feel powerful in a game where Daredevil and Punisher have to be able to keep up with him. Ripping apart the fabric of space and time is a good way to do that. As is giving him a secondary resource that seems to be Power Cosmic? That looks so cool.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

^^ agreed. He may have best visuals in game if that's any indication.

So uhhh how do I do a full raid tomorrow?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Eiffel On You posted:

Nude power.

Look at that muhfuckin resource bruhs!!!!

:eyepop:

Daaaaamn, looking forward to getting him.

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

Let me tell you of the world I used to know

Eiffel On You posted:

Nude power.

Until this guy arrives, who's the coolest character right now, skill-wise? Doc Strange?

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

seravid posted:

Until this guy arrives, who's the coolest character right now, skill-wise? Doc Strange?

Thing. They put painful amounts of dedication into making each of his punches feel great, so much that his enhanced costume with a hammer still just punches.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

seravid posted:

Doctor Strange for sure, if you're just going purely visuals. Tons of fancy spells that do a bunch of different things. After him is probably Ghost Rider in terms of having tons of stuff that looks cool everywhere, plus he has a motorcycle to ride and/or throw at enemies.

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.

seravid posted:

Strange and Nightcrawler feel, to me, like the most unique playstyle dudes. Strange gets you in this weird kind of rhythm gameplay that's a ton of fun.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

Eiffel On You posted:

Nude power.

Does anyone else see Cthulhu in that void? Kind of in the left-center?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/99079/david-brevik-on-youtube-live-stream-right-now#latest

Go to that link and watch David Brevik on this stream. Big spoiler revealed at the end supposedly.

DrOgreface
Jun 22, 2013

His Evil Never Sleeps

Ajax posted:

I need a Human Torch, a Mr. Fantastic and a Garbage Woman to join "Ben Grimm's Grims"

I've got a reasonably geared Torch and will be leveling Mr F for sure. Are you on west coast nights?

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Burginator posted:

Strange and Nightcrawler feel, to me, like the most unique playstyle dudes. Strange gets you in this weird kind of rhythm gameplay that's a ton of fun.
After levelling Cyclops and Cable and Colossus back to back to back, Dr. Strange was and is like a beautiful perfect angel delivered from Harmonix to make me ignore everything on screen but my icon bar and just roll my hand back and forth across the keys in time with the music of the spheres.

Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

CLEAN YOUR ROOM!, 'they' said.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK!, 'they' said.
WHY ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH A CARTOON PONY, 'they' said.
FOR GODSAKE! STOP SHOWING US YOUR BLACKHOLE'!! 'they' said.

When I lit the match....STOP SCREAMING, 'I' said
I wonder if the Silver Surfer's model is going to get duller and darker as he runs out of the power cosmic. That'd be a really nice detail to keep.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Eiffel On You posted:

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/99079/david-brevik-on-youtube-live-stream-right-now#latest

Go to that link and watch David Brevik on this stream. Big spoiler revealed at the end supposedly.

The code isn't working for me. Which kind of sucks.

Edit: Oh, it's one person who got it.

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

Leper Residue posted:

The code isn't working for me. Which kind of sucks.

Only one person gets the code. :v:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Anybody think this may still mean something and SS was announced so early to throw us off?

I'm not gonna lie, I've got a hunch Groot is coming as a hero or team up....

Gaz is sneaky like this and SS isn't the reveal for tomorrow. Someone else is...........

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.
That stream with Brevik talking to Adam Sandler, did it actually reveal *anything*?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

a cock shaped fruit posted:

That stream with Brevik talking to Adam Sandler, did it actually reveal *anything*?

Nope nothing we didn't already know.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

a cock shaped fruit posted:

I think someone confused a 'surprise' at the end with a 'reveal' at the end, and the surprise was a free Rocket Raccoon bundle code.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Hulk wallclipping dash spam of ultimate destruction is fixed on TC now.

RIP cosmic boss kills in 5 seconds.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Eiffel On You posted:

Anybody think this may still mean something and SS was announced so early to throw us off?

I'm not gonna lie, I've got a hunch Groot is coming as a hero or team up....

Gaz is sneaky like this and SS isn't the reveal for tomorrow. Someone else is...........

Maybe. They said Surfer will be on the TC this weekend, so I don't think he'd be a surprise tomorrow, especially since the new website post says he's coming.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Eiffel On You posted:

Nude power.

Holy poo poo.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

So the bigass game-changer anniversary patch is actually a month of game-changer anniversary patches. I'm super okay with that, since it gives them time to test each piece for more than a few hours before launching it. I'm really loving the way they add characters, too. There are the ones that everyone knows about that get hyped like Psylocke and Mister Fantastic, there are ones that get announced at the last minute like Silver Surfer, and there are ones that come out of absolute nowhere like Taskmaster. We get stuff to look forward to, but there's always a chance that something will just appear with a patch.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

quote:

Doomsaw said:

Here is the current plan for Silver Surfer:

Official announcement tomorrow

Test center this weekend (pending final VFX approvals)

Release late next week and shipped to Advance Pack owners on morning of release.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
For some reason I loving love that every promo code for this is not only in all-caps, but will be accepted only if you enter it as such.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Aww, I'm a little peeved that they gave out a "surprise" code... that could only be used by one person. :gonk:

Duranki
Nov 16, 2004

There is vengeance to be dealt, Marc Spector. And you have not lost your taste for such things. Have you?
Silver Surfer has been my favorite comic character for like 25 years. Soon as he releases, whatever poor character I'm leveling will be utterly forgotten.

I know there's already a Fantastic Four contest, but there oughta be one for first person to cosmic prestige SS.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Duranki posted:

Silver Surfer has been my favorite comic character for like 25 years. Soon as he releases, whatever poor character I'm leveling will be utterly forgotten.

I know there's already a Fantastic Four contest, but there oughta be one for first person to cosmic prestige SS.

We will be using him for a future contest for sure. I learned with the last contest that speed leveling deters a lot of people from joining up. :(

I've got a lot of ideas for the future and I know he will be represented in a few months.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Couldn't make it, have to sleep. Rolled good affixes for everyone up to Storm going down the list. Sorry Thor, Wolverine, whoever else comes after Storm. gently caress this game and it's crafting system and everything about it. I hate you Mr. Gaz. Give me free items and Shiny Surfingman to make it better. I will forgive you tomorrow.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Speed levelling deters by having both a) others will poopsock harder than me and win and b) others who have already poopsocked harder than me don't have to poopsock as hard as me to win.

I certainly passed on the Psylocke contest not just because I wasn't convinced she'd be fun to play, but because I had less than 200% synergy bonus and a bunch of other unlevelled heroes.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Also the alternate Surfer costume "spoiled".

Seriously the Surfer has at least 6-8 badass costume possibilities but this is one of the better ones and if it's the actual release alternate imma buy that poo poo immediately.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:
Lookin forward to having all my characters force-retconed tomorrow and figuring out all the changes and Omega poo poo. Incoming fucktons of theorycrafting. :spergin:

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
Kelp and Lizardman are my OTP.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Cease to Hope posted:

Kelp and Lizardman are my OTP.

<:mad:> Hands off.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

The littlest Luke

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
As much as I enjoy some MH now and then I gotta say I really don't like how they sell stuff in general or their promotions. Like how theres way more BOGO promos than any sale prices, tying RNG into a promo kinda sucks if you own some stuff already. Not to mention you may not be interested in whatever random crap you pick up.

It kinda leaves me in a state where I sorta want to throw some money in to enjoy the game more. But kinda waiting around for a bargain thats never quite there since its RNG gambling.

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
NAW, SON! THAT AIN'T RIGHT! Now we need to see who has the smallest Thing.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

that is adorable

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

nickhimself posted:

The littlest Luke

I call shenanigans. The last image has him hunched over, clearly given the illusion of being smaller than he really is. I demand a recount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

nickhimself posted:

The littlest Luke

My greatest fetish, gloriously realized. Thank you, nickhimself.

• Locked thread