Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

nickhimself posted:

The littlest Luke

Now I want to see this with Rocket Raccoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

nickhimself posted:

The littlest Luke

How do you do 2x small? Is it possible to put 2 small affixes on your costume or something?

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

RatHat posted:

How do you do 2x small? Is it possible to put 2 small affixes on your costume or something?

It's pyms shrinking equipped, pyms applied to costume, and then the new omega stuff that allows shrinking.

At least I'm pretty sure that's what is going on there.

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Leper Residue posted:

Now I want to see this with Rocket Raccoon.

Also 4x or whatever big. Need Hulk sized rodents.

HEVampersand
Apr 2, 2005

Do you even own a toothbrush?
https://marvelheroes.com/news/news-articles/ultimate-wallpaper

Unless Rogue was already announced and confirmed as a character for 2014, it looks like she could be the real surprise character people have been speculating about. She's right near Thor in the image.

HEVampersand fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Jun 4, 2014

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
They announced rogue already. She became the last hero to be released this yer as per that poll from way back when, I believe. She got the official nod like, a week ago?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

She's confirmed late this year / early next year because she needs new tech, which means she'll be out mid 2016 with Nova.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Patch is dropping at 6 AM pacific today.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Ghostlight posted:

She's confirmed late this year / early next year because she needs new tech, which means she'll be out mid 2016 with Nova.

She's confirmed for "early 2015." We still don't know if that's "early in the calendar year 2015" or "early in the Marvel Heroes year 2015."

Kelp: you made the link to the build post in the new OP not contain the words "build post" again.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Jun 4, 2014

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Hahahahahahaha

Omega System

Full ranks in Legion, Analysis Cube, and Psionic Overload in the Test Center: 28.5 Million Sweet Christmas Brutal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfqfhGrWwy8

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

nickhimself posted:

The littlest Luke

This is the greatest post I have ever read in my life. I want to adopt him.

edit: Doomie confirmed SS to cost 400splinters/900G

ICR fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Jun 4, 2014

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
400? Surprisingly low.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Bloodly posted:

400? Surprisingly low.

No complicated visual effects or powers, and his Cosmic Floor Holes are already used in the Doom fight.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

And Ghostie got the ride technology out of the way too.

Protocol 5
Sep 23, 2004

"I can't wait until cancer inevitably chokes the life out of Curt Schilling."
Reed Richards is probably gonna end up costing 600 due to all the animation work involved, which kinda puts a damper on my interest in him. The stretchy stuff looks fun, but not enough to warrant the extra 200 splinters.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003

nickhimself posted:

The littlest Luke

This made me go check out 4x small Rocket Raccoon, and now I think he should be called Rocket Hamster instead.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Protocol 5 posted:

Reed Richards is probably gonna end up costing 600 due to all the animation work involved, which kinda puts a damper on my interest in him. The stretchy stuff looks fun, but not enough to warrant the extra 200 splinters.

If he can turn into a ball and smash into enemies like in MUA he'll be worth it.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Does size affect summons, and if so how big can Groot and SG/s squirrel horde get?

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

nickhimself posted:

The littlest Luke

If they're going to let you go to 4x small, they should let my Hulk go to 5x large. :colbert:

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Jun 4, 2014

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
I miss 4x hulkbuster IM with the head and legs sticking out of the force shield.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
Messing around with pet summoning omega stuff, and I was able to get 90+% burtal strike chance and 70% crit chance for my summons, I wish I had done it on SG, but still watching my blaster turrets spamming red numbers, and groot almost always hitting for 100k damage was pretty cool.

Went ahead and tried this with SG, the results were hilarious, I think t here is a hardcap of around 90% crit/brutal that I hit. Wish I had fraps or something to share, the big red squirrel spammage is a sight to see.

Fenris13 fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Jun 4, 2014

crowbb
Feb 25, 2013
Slippery Tilde
Looking forward to the Surfer, though if I ever give PVP a try I'll have to hide from deadly Black Panther armbars! They are the Silver Surfer's only weakness!

imatree
Nov 18, 2005
ok...

Grimey Drawer
I started playing this game a week or so ago, and enjoying the hell out of it. I stmbled upon some promo codes that apparently still work that I had no idea I could use for in game godies. Maybe add them to the op for new players like myself who had no idea Gaz did stuff like this? They are: INSTITUTE, 2015, RECRUIT, BEWORTHY. Caps are important apparently and you can redeem them from your profile page. Also, sorry if this is common knowledge and I was the only one who was in the dark about these codes.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Massively.com is giving away free random hero boxes. Get them before they're gone.

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

RatHat posted:

Massively.com is giving away free random hero boxes. Get them before they're gone.

Awesome. Thanks for the heads-up!

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

imatree posted:

I started playing this game a week or so ago, and enjoying the hell out of it. I stmbled upon some promo codes that apparently still work that I had no idea I could use for in game godies. Maybe add them to the op for new players like myself who had no idea Gaz did stuff like this? They are: INSTITUTE, 2015, RECRUIT, BEWORTHY. Caps are important apparently and you can redeem them from your profile page. Also, sorry if this is common knowledge and I was the only one who was in the dark about these codes.

This page usually has all valid codes

Maybe add it to the OP?

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

RatHat posted:

Nice, thanks for linking it. These appear to be one per account, or at least it will only let me redeem one.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

RatHat posted:

The key this gave me "already reached it's redemption limit" did I just get the worst luck?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Yes, I got that too - just refreshed, got a slightly different one and that worked.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

reignonyourparade posted:

The key this gave me "already reached it's redemption limit" did I just get the worst luck?

I wonder if it's just of the same type as the mmorpg.com keys, and therefore there's a hard limit of 3 activations per account or something.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

RatHat posted:

I can't wait to see which of my unplayed heroes gets an Ult token!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Also maybe add http://www.hub4heroes.com/ since it's pretty great for events and also has codes.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I wonder if it's just of the same type as the mmorpg.com keys, and therefore there's a hard limit of 3 activations per account or something.

I haven't used any keys but the occasional ones straight from gaz before so that wouldn't make sense, also refreshing doesn't change the key I get?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I don't get why it's not just a single code that can only be used once on an account. That's so much easier.

Pindakaas
Jul 8, 2003

I'm not a baby I'm a man! An Anchorman!
One time use random hero code: MSLY-RHBX-K97Y-VMNR

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I confess to being a double-dipping jerk on account of missing the last giveaway. I can't use it, so these codes apparently work the way the previous giveaway should have. Enjoy!

MSLY-RHBX-WB0L-IWO0

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Aphrodite posted:

I don't get why it's not just a single code that can only be used once on an account. That's so much easier.

it gets Massively more website hits obviously. If it was one code it would be on hub4heroes and nobody would care about massively.

Penakoto
Aug 21, 2013

Aphrodite posted:

My guess is so people have to visit the website to get the code, rather than get it from elsewhere like every other code.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Pindakaas posted:

One time use random hero code: MSLY-RHBX-K97Y-VMNR

Shot man, this worked for me :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

RatHat posted:

Thanks! Now to wait until after patch to see what I got. :v:

• Locked thread