Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buckwild Dorf
Apr 5, 2011

by XyloJW
a doormat that says women only attached to your chest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
The Halloween is 10 days away, so let me give you 10 Halloween costume tips. I will.

10. If you like to walk the fine line of decency, might I suggest going as "angel" Nick Adenhart. It's easy, just wear his baseball uniform and put an ACTUAL halo above your head. You may not get the reaction you're hoping for, since Adenhart's death isn't that big of a story...especially if they keep losing.

9. Jon & Kate Plus 8 will be a HIGH-LARIOUS treat for couples that have no creativity. Why not make it a little different and go as Jon & Kate Plus 9. When party-goers come up to you and say "You're only supposed to have 8 kids!" quickly reply with "Oh, you haven't heard?". Casually stroll away soon after that.

8. Don't try putting candy corn in the microwave to see if it'll pop like popcorn. It never works. There's always some kernels left over.

7. One style that will probably never come back is "blackface" - but be daring and try it. The gasps of people you walk by will be utterly rewarding. But remember this three-word phrase should you encounter ANY minority at the bars that night: I'M A COALMINER.

6. Use a condom.

5. Dress up as your favorite character from Friends!

4. You will no doubt run into lots of people dressed up as Michael Jackson - both the dead version and the alive version. Make a really big deal out of that person's costume. Follow them around the party laughing and being very boistrous. Show them how much you APPRECIATE their fresh take on humor. Do this all night.

3. Be Steve Bartman. Topical humor always kills them 6 years later.

2. Speaking of topical humor, the recent "balloon boy" hoax in Colorado opened the proverbial Halloween costume floodgates. Folks who didn't have an idea a week ago are now trying to make a giant inflatable backpack made from aluminum foil and call themselves Falcon. Do better than that. Don't be "balloon boy". Be "boy balloon". Find a red-latex bodysuit to be the "balloon", and make sure everyone sees some large male genitals underneath that bodysuit. There you have it, "boy balloon".

1. Don't copy me. I'm going as Spader, circa 1988. Cause I'm loving fantastic.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

a toilet glued to my face and a sign that says "pisswhore pig slut please use me as needed"

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
slutty schoolgirl

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im gonna wear pants this year

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.
slenderman

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

slutty Trayvon Martin

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

slutty Trayvon Martin

too soon

Buckwild Dorf
Apr 5, 2011

by XyloJW
the horse mask

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Resdfru posted:

slenderman

Slutty Slenderman

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

how long until someone posts poverty ghost its been minutes

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

slutty prisoner transfer with taliban members costume

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
slutty horsemask

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
slutty george dubyah

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i'm gonna be kirk

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

I CAME BACK AFTER 2 YEARS OF SILENCE SO I COULD AGGRO POST IN THE UKRAINE-RUSSIA THREAD.

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

slutty Trayvon Martin

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
slutty obama sleeping thru benghazi while our boys died and a c130 full of marines idled on the tarmac in italy waiting for the order to go loud

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

conservative christian prostitute

(someone better back me up with a hot republican pic)

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Slutty Elliot Rodgers

Slutty Mr. Rogers

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

but for real if my hair is long enough i look a lot like the aurora shooter

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
slutty white batman

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

but for real if my hair is long enough i look a lot like the aurora shooter

was that really you in the swirley vid because you have the gift for characters and seem like you would be on your A game during halloween

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

MOOBS! posted:

was that really you in the swirley vid because you have the gift for characters and seem like you would be on your A game during halloween

that was indeed me and i love to act and halloween is incredibly my poo poo

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Sid Vicious posted:

were you the guy in the "gotta go fast" sonic vids back on YCS or was that someone else?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

sid you are the man i would totally give you a king size candy bar

(not a sex joke i am totally 100% genuine)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Whirlwind Jones posted:

were you the guy in the "gotta go fast" sonic vids back on YCS or was that someone else?

someone else i do like sonic though

MOOBS! posted:

sid you are the man i would totally give you a king size candy bar

(not a sex joke i am totally 100% genuine)

haha thanks dude

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Gonna go with my gf as Jaime and cersei for a couples costume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buckwild Dorf
Apr 5, 2011

by XyloJW
:suicide:

• Locked thread