Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Dandy, Sailor Moon, Aldnoah, maybe Akame, maybe Nozaki, and the anime with Yoko Kanno music plus some story about terrorism or something. I usually watch at least the first episode of everything, so we'll see if anything else jumps out at me.

But really, my favorite part of these threads is watching Zorak get more and more annoyed as he works his way down the listing of terrible shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

those feels when another season of animes get announced and there is still no Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer anime
Or Spirit Circle, or Sengoku Youko, or something. With all the other modestly successful crap getting adaptations, you'd think one of his would get the nod just by process of elimination.

• Locked thread