Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
but bad to have sex them even if they present their rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somecallmetim
Mar 30, 2004

My cat is always begging for the D

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
why not okay to skin a human and eat their flesh but it is ok to have sex with them??

think about it

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
hurrr murdering animals is normal and good, but having sex with them is hosed up and wrong

PlotDevice
Oct 10, 2007

*For the Ghost Who Flies Through Space
because your horrific dick is a fate worse than death.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

didn't the tragic death of mr hands teach you anything

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

I'm hungry

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

butplug accident posted:

but bad to have sex them even if they present their rear end

lol you wanna gently caress animals

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

sex with cakes and quiches is also frowned upon in certain circles, but it's perfectly fine to just eat them

i think you are unto something here, keep digging!

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

if you cum inside them and then eat them is it like marinating them?

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

it's not okay to eat animals, but the pleasure of eating them outweighs the wrongness

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

BadLlama posted:

if you cum inside them and then eat them is it like marinating them?

if you're an alcoholic yeah

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
i eat bitches

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
op, have you ever killed something? watch the life slowly drain from them till you can see your grinning reflection in the dead, glassy eyes? makes ya pretty hungry.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The gun is good. The penis is evil. Hope this helps.

Blue Steel
Aug 19, 2009

GET YOUR BITCH ASS OUT OF E/N AND BACK TO TFLC
this is what happens when you give the gays the vote

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

error1 posted:

didn't the tragic death of mr hands teach you anything

never have sex with an animal more powerful than you

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
in movies people get murdered and mutilated like its no big deal, but nipple slips must be censored at all costs. why do pets work the same way

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Aesop Poprock posted:

never have sex with an animal more powerful than you

*montage of me working out and getting ripped, final scene, me opening a barn door, fade to black*

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

butplug accident posted:

in movies people get murdered and mutilated like its no big deal, but nipple slips must be censored at all costs. why do pets work the same way

:razz:

AdvancesMONKEY
Mar 30, 2010

by Lowtax
A human being, who was raised to be slaughtered and eaten, can fathom the horror of his or her existence. No animal can and your a moron for trying to extend rights to creatures who will never fathom the idea.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Your Rain posted:

why not okay to skin a human and eat their flesh but it is ok to have sex with them??

think about it

cause its how we reproduce (?) stupid

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I don't kill any vertebrates OP, I just eat them.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

AdvancesMONKEY posted:

A human being, who was raised to be slaughtered and eaten, can fathom the horror of his or her existence. No animal can and your a moron for trying to extend rights to creatures who will never fathom the idea.
there's been many reports of pigs getting depression when one of their own gets slaughtered. just because they can't blog about it doesn't mean they don't understand what's up

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?
it's cus it's the way of nature for animals to eat other animals but there is no evolutionary purpose served by using your reproductive organs on a species that can't get pragnant/give pragnant from it.

e: also it's p gross

yoder00
Dec 29, 2008

by Ralp
because they taste good

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
Cause they

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Momplestiltskin posted:

it's cus it's the way of nature for animals to eat other animals but there is no evolutionary purpose served by using your reproductive organs on a species that can't get pragnant/give pragnant from it.

e: also it's p gross

its the way of nature for me to violently ejac inside of a clearly distressed goanna, actually

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

the chickens served at McDonald's are all hosed before being slaughter. this preserves the meat

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Animals don't fuvk for fun OP

Only a couple do obviously

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Go ahead and gently caress as many animals as you want op I don't care

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

mookface posted:

Go ahead and gently caress as many animals as you want op I don't care

this is how aids started gay animal fuckers just slamming the poo poo out of any monkey they could find

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Probably blood or something

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
it's almost like 'good' and 'bad' are arbitrary inventions which serve no other purpose than abstracting away behavior to enable cultures to have things they agree or disagree about.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
OP there are many states in america and even more countries abroad where it is legal to bang animals

you didnt do much research and honestly arent even really trying if you just throw up your hands and give up without even finding out if your local laws support man-chicken loving

its enough to make me wonder if you even want to bang an animal, or if you are just pretending

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
you can do anything you want with an animal. you can rub their fat on your skin daily, you eat and wear them. you walk on them. hell you even sleep in them. but can't you cum in them, even though dildos and onaholes are made out them too

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
well I don't see any reason to ban loving dead animals, they certainly don't seem to mind

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

butplug accident posted:

you can do anything you want with an animal. you can rub their fat on your skin daily, you eat and wear them. you walk on them. hell you even sleep in them. but can't you cum in them, even though dildos and onaholes are made out them too

Its because it betrays a sacred trust between man and beast. I will, noble beast, murder you and use your body for a multitude of applications but I will not gently caress you

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
i miss tom green

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
it's good to make huge holes on the sides of cows so we put can hosed up poo poo in them. it's really good to stab bulls repeatedly until they die. you can even put a thousand chickens in a grinder all at once. just can't gently caress em tho

• Locked thread