Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
OP there are many states in america and even more countries abroad where it is legal to bang animals

you didnt do much research and honestly arent even really trying if you just throw up your hands and give up without even finding out if your local laws support man-chicken loving

its enough to make me wonder if you even want to bang an animal, or if you are just pretending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

butplug accident posted:

you can do anything you want with an animal. you can rub their fat on your skin daily, you eat and wear them. you walk on them. hell you even sleep in them. but can't you cum in them, even though dildos and onaholes are made out them too

quote:

Laws against zoophilia and sodomy in the United States were largely a matter of state rather than federal jurisdiction, except for laws governing the District of Columbia and the U.S. Armed Forces. There is no federal law which explicitly prohibits sex between humans and animals

quote:

There is no federal law which explicitly prohibits sex between humans and animals.

actually you couldnt be more wrong so get out there and spread your seed you son of man

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

nutranurse posted:

Isn't it legal in, like, 11 states.

I'm not googling it. I refuse to have "where is bestiality legal" in my search histroy

yeah ive already crossed that bridge so i figured whats the difference between having it there once and having it there twice, right?

• Locked thread