Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

error1 posted:

didn't the tragic death of mr hands teach you anything

never have sex with an animal more powerful than you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Momplestiltskin posted:

it's cus it's the way of nature for animals to eat other animals but there is no evolutionary purpose served by using your reproductive organs on a species that can't get pragnant/give pragnant from it.

e: also it's p gross

its the way of nature for me to violently ejac inside of a clearly distressed goanna, actually

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Psycobladder posted:

Because loving animals is hosed up.

it's healthy

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

Well like, what if the dog is having sex with you, but only because it is worried about you and wants you to feel wanted, but really the dog is gay. Then the dog hosed you but you had manipulated it, emotionally. That may not be "rape" but I think we can all agree it's unethical.

the dog is voiced by Martin short

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

mookface posted:

This is really embrassing and gross i knoow but I am worried?

by smiletoday010, Jan 03, 2010
OK so this is really embarrassing and gross i know, I am a girl, one day i got out of the shower and I didn't want to get changed yet and so I layed under my covers, I have a chiwwia(small dog) and she was under my covers she licked my vagina. I pushed her away. But I didn't know what to do now its happened numerous times. I don't know what to do I am scared I might have a std(if possible).Its really wierd I know

hampered by swarms of dogs fighting for a lick of my junk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

mookface posted:

Ok, im a little embaressed but i got this green fluid coming out of my vagina like the Nile River, i tried to use a super super tampon but it turned all green in a matter of minutes.i dont think this is normal, i dont think it is an STD because i have had sex with about 47 guys and i never contracted anything before. if anywhere i thought i would get stuff in the mouth because i like to lick dog penises, but i didnt think doggys could get STDs. so this is new to me. i also would like to add that this guy i had sex with 3 months ago is getting blood work done for possible HIV, but i know i dont have that. this fluid smells like stale flounder with a bit of low tide, so the only resturant i go to is Red Lobster, so im not embarresed. also i been itching my vagina alot lately and my hand smells afterward and is wet and sticky. please please help i dont know what to do. im afraid to tell my mom. but its getting to severe. no guy wants to come near me, my sex life will be over HELPPPPPPP!!!

my girlfriend tastes dog dongs on the reg and secrets the Ooze from tmnt, feel like our relationship is in a rut

• Locked thread