Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

only temporary posted:

The 7th district has a lot of Tea Party Republicans. Brat most likely didn't win in the suburbs, but won in the mostly rural parts of the district. Also, this is all my guessing, based on the fact that I almost only saw Cantor signs in the suburban parts of the district.

So he likely only won a very small percentage of the population, due to apathetic suburbanites that will be further discouraged from voting in November? :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004
How long until materials from his econ class start showing up?

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

hobbesmaster posted:

The thing is everyone already knows his position on invading Iraq so why ask?

What? Me, worry?

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

FCKGW posted:

Boehner: "I believe the president is not faithfully executing the laws of our country."

Reporter: "What specific executive actions are you planning to challenge in court?"

Boehner: "When I make that decision, I'll let you know."

"We voted 1000 times to overturn Obamacare, and it's still law."

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

Amergin posted:

I mean, if your budget is so tight that you can't afford insulin and therefore need your employer to buy it for you, and you can't quit because apparently there are no other jobs out there, then yes, eating less carbs is a perfectly legitimate alternative.

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

Knockknees posted:

Did you know that even married women and mothers use birth control!

Yeah, but not all of them, I'm sure it's just a tiny percentage. Laws that only negatively affect a small percentage of the population aren't worth worrying about.

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

Zombie Samurai posted:

We've reached the point where we all just put Amergin on ignore and move on with our lives, right? Because I'd really like to do that but I want to make sure people aren't going to be quoting him constantly.

You just lack empathy for shitposters. That's why your desire for non-shitposts goes unrecognized and you're forced to read Amergin quotes.

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

Monkey Fracas posted:

Maybe they're getting some sick thrill out of watching us fall over ourselves to respond to the master troll trolling the gently caress out of us by advocating garden variety conservative beliefs.

I feel stupid but it's not like he's being out there at all. For all I know someone bought one of the people I know from Facebook an account or something.

Amergin is all our uncle that we avoid talking to at Thanksgiving.

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

Joementum posted:

Interesting results in the American Family Association's reader poll on the Hobby Lobby decision.

How much do you agree with us?
a) Completely
b) Totally
c) 100%

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

Caros posted:

In both options you don't make enough not to starve without outside help, so why should they work those jobs if they don't earn enough from them to live.

Because if life gives you poo poo, make poo poo sandwiches, don't complain about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004

I love how Jay gets more and more upset as the memory goes on.

• Locked thread