Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I picked the wrong night to watch a bad webcomics live stream. This is some :munch: poo poo for real, and I'm gonna be laughing my rear end off all day tomorrow.

Was there any hot CSPAN action or was this too out of the blue for even that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
So are there any good podcasts that people here recommend? I spend like eight hours a day in a warehouse and though I love me some music I do like to hear news and analysis. Honestly haven't had a news/politics thing to listen to since NPR canned Talk of the Nation, and I miss having something like that. That I couldn't listen to Ken Rudin make terrible puns about Cantor's flop made me kind of sad, I'll admit.

Needs to be something I can download though, since I get terrible reception at work.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

Here's a recording of the Cochran conference call. It starts going off the rails at the 8:30 mark.

Ohhh this is magical :allears: It's like CSPAN crank-level good.

Did they ever find out who the cotton guy was?

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

Some guy who follows Charles Johnson on twitter.

Chuck has been spending most of tonight denying that it was him and accusing the PR spokesman of the NRSC of murder.

NRSC? Cotton?

I smell a false flag, boys.

• Locked thread