Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
gently caress this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

peter gabriel posted:

gently caress this thread

:pervert:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

I think its you're more like the girl who posts a sick fit but has fresh cut marks up and down their legs and gets annoyed if people say you need help.

peter gabriel fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Jun 6, 2014

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

peter gabriel posted:

I think its you're more like the girl who posts a sick fit but has fresh cut marks up and down their legs and gets annoyed if people say you need help.

go back to the xbox hugbox

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

So far the 2 complaints are "I can't pirate on it".

This thread sucks.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

So far the 2 complaints are "I can't pirate on it".

This thread sucks.

There's just not a lot of material outside of the legit complaints about missing OS features.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

PS 4 games are really loving expensive?

Other than that I have no complaints other than no games obvs.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

limaCAT posted:

go back to the xbox hugbox

Sorry man, it's a quote, I've edited my post :)

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

peter gabriel posted:

Sorry man, it's a quote, I've edited my post :)

I've seen the original post man, that's why I told you about the hugbox.
Wasn't really serious about telling you to go back to the hugbox... :v:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Gas this thread and mod challenge fame anim8 to post the thread.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Is it true you can plat Infamous SS in a weekend because lol

like the length of a 'main game' shouldn't be artificially padded but if you're going to have this dumb trophy system at least make people work for the top ones, that's why they're there, to lay out a list of suggested extra challenges like secret bosses in JRPGs

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Peel posted:

like the length of a 'main game' shouldn't be artificially padded but if you're going to have this dumb trophy system at least make people work for the top ones, that's why they're there, to lay out a list of suggested extra challenges like secret bosses in JRPGs

this is so rarely the case, though

a bunch of cheevos in ninja gaiden 2 required you to beat the game using only one weapon

there was a cheevo for every weapon

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Peel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv-kv4QJnV8

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Peel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Bb64RMU2Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TAgEIC77JY

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
Great thread! I loving love it.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

TheEggsBenedict posted:

Lies!

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

TheEggsBenedict posted:

Its ok. I mean, yeah, I'm like, lukewarm on it. Its room temperature pudding at a buffet, I mean its edible but is it optimal? Currently poking thread with a spoon, wondering if I can just settle for substandard pudding. Do I even like pudding? I don't even know anymore, it was just there, people eat pudding right? Its not something I usually seek out though, and its not like chilled, which would be good I think. Maybe there are cookies, but I already have this plate and if I don't eat it the guy who gets the plates is gonna be like "Sigh, another one takes food he doesent eat", I don't want that nagging me on the way home. I'm in a spot guys, a real spot.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

Peel posted:

The infamous games have always been able to be platted with two playthroughs and some extra collectable hunting/a few trick kills, they just didn't scatter 300+ shards over the whole game this time

It is shorter and smaller than the other two games though

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Here's how you use Near:

1. Make a folder on your Vita homescreen. Call it "Random Stuff" or "Crap I Won't Use" or whatever else you want.
2. Press and hold your finger on the near icon until the screen changes into edit mode
3. Move the Near icon to the folder you just created. Never open it again.

Same.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
Hey Playstation 4 why did you raise prices in canada?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Exmond posted:

Because you'll buy it anyway.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

TheEggsBenedict posted:

Was well worth the wait for sure!!!!
GAYSTATION POOR SUCKS LOL

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Exmond posted:

They saw gas stations getting away with it and wanted to join in on the fun!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Exmond posted:

To give Rogers and Bell some competition in the "take every single dollar Canadians earn" contest.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
My favourite game and gaming passtime is the World Of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment, is this game coming to Playstation 4 at any point please?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

peter gabriel posted:

My favourite game and gaming passtime is the World Of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment, is this game coming to Playstation 4 at any point please?

"We already have a game for people who want to play World of Warcraft on consoles; it's called Diablo 3."

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Mister Macys posted:

"We already have a game for people who want to play World of Warcraft on consoles; it's called Diablo 3."

That'll do nicely, thank you for your prompt response and relevant information.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

All their loot & level grind games are exactly the same, so you might as well get the one without a monthly fee for suckers.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Everyone in Canada lives within 5 minutes of the border, it's fine.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

Everyone in Canada lives within 5 minutes of the border, it's fine.

Due to the current exchange rate, you'd need a border state without sales taxes to come out ahead though.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

i haven't turned mine on in months. even trials was poo poo. gaming is dead

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

StabMasterArson posted:

i haven't turned mine on in months. even trials was poo poo. gaming is dead

This guy knows what's up.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

My PS4 is a lot of fun but I am concerned that it doesn't have enough clouds. The Xbox has I think 300,000 clouds in every xbox, but what confuses me the most is that the fan in the power brick might blow them away? I don't know I don't have a good way to test it.

Come on sony, just give us more clouds and don't be so cheap IT IS ONLY WATER

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
One time, on the PS Store, I accidentally bought a Vita game when I thought it was a PS3 game. Sony forgave my severe illiteracy and promptly refunded my money. What a bunch of assholes!

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

One time, on the PS Store, I accidentally bought a Vita game when I thought it was a PS3 game. Sony forgave my severe illiteracy and promptly refunded my money. What a bunch of assholes!

Wow, so they behaved like any other retailer would?? Amazing stuff

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
also MLB: The Show is a very pretty Sega Genesis quality baseball game

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Unbelievable.
What a bunch of fuckers.

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
The dual shock four console remote controller has a really bright led light on the back that you used to not be able to dim, but now you can dim.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

inSTAALed posted:

The dual shock four console remote controller has a really bright led light on the back that you used to not be able to dim, but now you can dim.

So they did a 180 on that LED dimming feature eh? And people have the GODDAMN NERVE to criticise Microsoft for doing their 180.

I'm literally shaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
My blood is boiling just thinking about it

• Locked thread