Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
get a philips bodygroom if your skin has issues with ingrown hairs but I moved on from that to just plain cheap dorcos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Sabel posted:

get a philips bodygroom if your skin has issues with ingrown hairs but I moved on from that to just plain cheap dorcos

electric shavers worry me because the length i like my pubes cut also lets the blades dig into my nutsack skin

i finish shaving and "whoops!" it looks like a hungry animal attacked my nuts and a day later i scratch like a cheap whore

is the philips bodygroom the razor for me??

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sabel posted:

that machine is magic for real

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

MOOBS! posted:

electric shavers worry me because the length i like my pubes cut also lets the blades dig into my nutsack skin

i finish shaving and "whoops!" it looks like a hungry animal attacked my nuts and a day later i scratch like a cheap whore

is the philips bodygroom the razor for me??
probably yea, it won't be the closest shave in the world but it will be comfortable with no nicks or cuts or anything ever unless you're a retard. for special occasions you might want to follow up with a closer against the grain shave but there's an increased risk of ingrowns unless your skin is used to it. The most vain, decadent thing I have ever indulged in was going to an aesthetician to get my entire body waxed from the neck down and all it cost me was too much money and my dignity but you can't argue with the results :nws:

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Sabel posted:

probably yea, it won't be the closest shave in the world but it will be comfortable with no nicks or cuts or anything ever unless you're a retard. for special occasions you might want to follow up with a closer against the grain shave but there's an increased risk of ingrowns unless your skin is used to it. The most vain, decadent thing I have ever indulged in was going to an aesthetician to get my entire body waxed from the neck down and all it cost me was too much money and my dignity but you can't argue with the results :nws:

you really cant

i hope my cock area looks that clean some day, thanks Sabel

edit: philips bodygroom ordered and im saving for a little foreign lady to dig into my skin

edit2: realstalk: thats a loving clean cock :wow:

MOOBS! fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Jun 6, 2014

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
grats new king of england

MMOs & Welfare
Jan 24, 2007

by Lowtax
what the gently caress

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

MMOs & Welfare posted:

what the gently caress

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

MMOs & Welfare posted:

what the gently caress

i started this thread to learn how to properly groom my genitals and now i have

gbs 1.4 works and i am living proof

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
yeah don't act all grossed out just because I was dropping some informative truthbombs I was doing the OP a service

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

the pic is removed, was it biff

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

perfection

the ultimate result of male and female interaction

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

sabel, that picture shall forever remain in my media hard drive (D:\) as an example of what i strive to be

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

MOOBS! posted:

sabel, that picture shall forever remain in my media hard drive (D:\) as an example of what i strive to be
:tipshat:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
noooooooooooooo i missed it

MMOs & Welfare
Jan 24, 2007

by Lowtax
can't we all just relax and post without showing each other our balls. I don't feel like I'm asking for a lot here

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
stealthballs_album.jpg

seriously where is that its gold

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
And that was the most action your pubic area has seen in a decade.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

just think of it like this:

a beautiful glorious asian person in a maids dress showing off the best part of human genitalia

i feel like i just won the lottery :)

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
how gross do you have to be to get an ingrown hair?

i cant even conceptualize how it would happen

educate me, goons

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I'm not asian but I can see how the straightened hair would mislead

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

educate me, goons

are you the hariest fucker in the world or what

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

educate me, goons

imagine you are trapped in a house fire

you take your last breaths and begin to black out

suddenly you can breath but it has a slightly earthy smell

thats my life

every morning i wake up hopeful and realize i look like a greek person

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Sabel posted:

I'm not asian but I can see how the straightened hair would mislead

well asian is perfection and you are close so....

orionismagellan
May 15, 2014
Much apologies MOOBS but for some reason i got a serious aversion to your AV. (And yes foot long pube is Nasty Chaps. ) Young Reg. Old Reader . Cheers.x

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

orionismagellan posted:

Much apologies MOOBS but for some reason i got a serious aversion to your AV. (And yes foot long pube is Nasty Chaps. ) Young Reg. Old Reader . Cheers.x

youre my new favorite gbs poster, lets go on a date

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
thanks for bringing this htread back its one of my favs

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
how did you not post a pic of this

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

FordPRefectLL posted:

thanks for bringing this htread back its one of my favs

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Oil Can Boyd posted:

youre my new favorite gbs poster, lets go on a date

You have my new favorite avatar because I sing that drat song every time I play Mario Kart.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big McHuge posted:

You have my new favorite avatar because I sing that drat song every time I play Mario Kart.

i do as well because i cant not be iggy. i drew this picture of iggy koopa as iggy azalea, i hope you enjoy it

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i feel you op, never had a big ingrown hair like that though. i feel like i am missing out.

sometimes i go over my ball sack to look for pimples but they're usually just sebaceous cysts which is always a let down but once i found a big one and it was satisfying. you ever get those pimples where those dark coloured thread things come out an they move around a bit before stopping i like those the best

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

you can feel the difference in texture when they come out, closest i can think is like squeezing half frozen water out of a squeeze bottle but darker and more worm like

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i did get an ingrown hair on my thigh once, it wasnt a foot long but one of those fuckers was curled around it when i pulled it out, they seem to be getting bigger i don't know

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i do as well because i cant not be iggy. i drew this picture of iggy koopa as iggy azalea, i hope you enjoy it

That is wonderful and I have shared it with some of my friends. All shall know of the Iggy superiority.

DGib
Jan 22, 2010
Wow fordprefect from LL

T Mac here, what up

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSJNSYs6bOk

sausage paddy
Feb 25, 2009
repost it for the love of god

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
back in the real days of SA there would be a picture, i cant tell you how much i was hoping to see a picture along with a little white root danging at the end and a bunch of grease and poo poo frm your horrible pubic mess of tangled genitals

Just try to make an effort in these cases man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

As a pure blond arayan superman I only ever get soft, baby blonde fuzz growing gently all over my body like a baby ducky

• Locked thread