Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
So I read the first two books, and decided that GRRM was a cock, and that I was done with all that nonsense, but now the bf is into the show, and I'm trying to convince him that its all poo poo. Any tips from the pros?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

The more she drank, the more she shat,Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew andEvery stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat,Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew and

By the time the moon came up she was making GBS threads brown water

Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler.

He's already dating a goon, I don't know if that's going to work

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

ice falls, everybody dies

That would be better writing than the books are.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Pththya-lyi posted:

sever

e: or learn to live with your bf's lovely taste, i guess

at least he doesn't want me to watch it with him, that's cool I guess.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

He likes trailer park boys too, so I just assume he likes to shut down with super lovely tv.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

He can watch what he wants, I don't make him watch my terrible shows and I don't watch his, but I refuse to listen to an argument that game of thrones is a thing I should think about for more than 30 seconds.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

oh hey and english major, maybe when you major in classics and can appreciate the derivative themes that have been going on since the bronze age you'll be a proper shithead. Until then I guess just do your best.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Ramsus posted:

I meant that one. That one is my major. Whatever leads to no job and being as unlikable as possible.

Someone once bought me a beer because I finished their latin quote. That's the most my classical education has ever done for me.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Fortuitous Bumble posted:

I preferred the books because you could read through the boring parts faster. they should really put out abridged versions of TV series that go over one season

Also I don't think you understand what a goddamn waste of humanity sansa is unless you read the book.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

The only good thing that came from the GoT series was that photoshop thread about snoop.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Everyone dies, and grrm thinks that's the same as plot development. He's a poo poo writer and its a poo poo story.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I read the books and then part way through the books I realized I was getting into a trap where I sort of cared about the characters that were left, and then I relaized no, I didn't, they're all loving terrible and shallow badly written characters. So I stopped reading the books, and now my bf started watching the show and he's SO AMAZED at the writing. I hate this series.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

sounds like a really badly written story! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

see I can tell you've never read it because you're just parroting crap that other people complain about and round and round it goes lol

I did read it, by book 3 it was full of a bunch of characters that I was hoping would die but for some reason had escaped the axe. I think by that point I even hated Arya.

• Locked thread