Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duvel
Dec 13, 2008
I would definitely watch the first anime before this, as if P4GA really does clock in at 12 episodes there will be a lot that's glossed over. Persona 4 is a fine starting point for the series; I would recommend picking up a copy of Golden if you have a Vita, as the extra content and extra features are excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duvel
Dec 13, 2008
The most recent episode is really odd and I don't know what it will mean for the series as a whole. Parts of it were good but it kinda felt dull.

duvel
Dec 13, 2008
So this latest episode showed a lot better merging of Marie with stuff that happened in the original game. While I thought it was weird how they presented the video camera thing (I guess they REALLY wanted it to be the end of the episode for the answers while being involved in the middle) the rest of the episode flowed pretty well.

duvel
Dec 13, 2008
Oh good they decided to have at least 2 episodes that are actually good. Though it is a little weird that Marie has magic evil sense which ruins the shock of the Adachi revelation, even if the mystery part of it isn't actually important in this anime. Like, if she had done that in the game and that was your first time playing, it'd have ruined it.

duvel
Dec 13, 2008
If P4 Arena Ultimax is like BlazBlue was regarding voices, it'll probably be English voices only in battle. I still turned them on to annoy everyone I played with by making them hear Ragna's potty mouth.

Luckily if you want the story mode English VAs (which if you ask me the P4 dub voices are vastly superior to the original Japanese. Especially Teddie dear god), it's only gonna take another month for it to hit the US. If you preorder you get a silly Teddie bop bag and a bunch of tarot cards! And as long as you have it in the first week you can get 2 of the DLC characters for free.

• Locked thread