Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Full Metal Jackass posted:

real advice: the controller has an accelerometer in it so when you jump you need to move the controller in the direction of the jump and up. This will lengthen your jump distance.

Can you stop trolling?

Edit: Nvm realized this guy is just another Fedora Fuckshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jamcadbury
Nov 12, 2004
South Side Mexican
yoshi's island or death, motherfucker

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Never stop playing, op

That way you never have time to post

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Play Kirby instead.

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

(hair tousled from head shaking during speeches)

Gazpacho posted:

the most pointless game ever, all those coins and no place to spend them wtf

in super mario land 2 you can gamble with them for 1-ups and fire flowers and stuff

Dr. Furious
Jan 11, 2001
KELVIN
My bot don't know nuthin' 'bout no KELVIN
in the last level go into the pipes immediately after every lava pool except the first

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Beware the turtle shell! it holds a dark secret.

Pol hates noise.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Welcome to E3.

Romes
Jun 18, 2003
1) Don't suck
2) Play better
3) Eat the mushrooms before playing the game

Dylstew
Nov 24, 2013

Mash posted:

get super mario 63 it is very good imo
You mean this one? http://www.runouw.com/games/sm63/

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

watch out for turtles and any other reptiles

they are very cute :3:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Watch the movie first, it'll explain everything.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

make sure you collect all the chaos emeralds

BobFossil
Jun 17, 2005

Note to self: I hate whites.
Here is a great super mario bros tip. Make sure you don't breathe forever.

Erotic Thomas
Apr 22, 2010
This should give you a good idea of what to expect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZQ9fHaY524

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

playing it for the first time and loving these little owl duders

thehacker0
Mar 19, 2014

make sure you empty your plumbing before you play

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

play with power

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

of note this is a great plan but it gets real hard to follow if you're playing the lost levels

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
Use that invincible shoe thing, that was p great

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
blowing into the contacts of the cartridge enables infinite star mode, but you gotta really blow and slobber that fucker up

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Yoshi likes apples

buttshapedlocket
Apr 7, 2014

Do you like my sexy vampire

:wink:
put random codes into your game genie, it makes it fun and cool

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
Don't go down pipes, not until you find the lost lantern of Ra as you're likely to be eaten by a grue.

Don't equip the katana until your strength is at least twelve.

Goomba's are easy to kill, all you need to do is jump on their heads. When you encounter Adult Goomba's then you'll need to jump on them three times. Make sure you have the spiked shoes for when you encounter Super Goomba's or they'll gently caress your poo poo up. Killing the Mega Goomba's will be near impossible until you get hold of the Vinyard boots, you'll receive extra coins if you kill them next to a curb.

To unlock the nude mode you need to enter on your game pad: B, A, Left, Left, Select, B, A, L, L, S, B, A, L, L, S.

The Princess isn't in another castle, she's already told Mario that it's over. So stop enabling him and allow him to move on with his life!

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

careful op or you'll get hooked on the brothers

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
So back in like '03-'05, there was this video of this 'custom' level of mario that was just brutally difficult, but not in a 'make it through this impossibly small hole' difficult, but in a 'we understand the rhythm that most mario levels use and we have turned it upside down'. Does anyone else remember that. Googling that video has brought up some of the most retarded stuff.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
slow is smooth, smooth is fast

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
Why the gently caress is this thread stickied? there is literally one good post in this thread and hint, it is not by me.Did the mods get influenced by bjs?

Did mods get blown?

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44MyrH4jwOQ&feature=kp

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I want a beeg

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

use the bodies of the slain to kill again

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet

brick cow posted:

Why the gently caress is this thread stickied? there is literally one good post in this thread and hint, it is not by me.Did the mods get influenced by bjs?

Did mods get blown?

One did but her mom called the cops

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Shoot the Cyberdemon until it dies.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
swing your arms from side to side

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
hey whoever, I'm suspectng new mod jellybean fisasco , cant keep up, but will you please stop stickying worthless threads? please? i get so excited that there might be something going on and thejn i waste a click to find poo poo. Seriouly considerin a "bring back abe" tee shirt.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
take one step and then again

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
make sure you aim your rocket launcher to the ground and fire to make mario jump higher

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

bollig posted:

So back in like '03-'05, there was this video of this 'custom' level of mario that was just brutally difficult, but not in a 'make it through this impossibly small hole' difficult, but in a 'we understand the rhythm that most mario levels use and we have turned it upside down'. Does anyone else remember that. Googling that video has brought up some of the most retarded stuff.

is it this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in6RZzdGki8

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Cut your hands with the controller, blister your thumbs with the buttons. Blame problems inherent in the monarchy on Bowser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wki
Dec 12, 2012

Emily's sassy lime.
Cigar? Toss it in a can. It is so tragic.
Pull up, Eva, we're here! Wave! Pull up!
Your score decides whether you win or not.

• Locked thread