Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I read the title as a big woman who went down of India.
Was disappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Haverchuck posted:

thailand? how was the child sex

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Was disappointed

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

probably just a good excuse to dump olive oil and herbs down a fat white woman's rear end

you need an excuse? Sorry about your sex life

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Naerasa posted:

hahaha I love that she goes over there to do 'yoga' and all she ends up doing is poses. Doing the poses is like 1/8th of the practice of yoga but it's the only thing westerners care about because we're obsessed with working out in the trendiest way possible.

so enlighten us. What else is yoga about?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

making weird moaning sounds in the park

I already knew that. I'm waiting for Naerasa answer

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Breathing techniques and meditation. The poses are a means to an end rather than the focus.

Also

so its all about making me sad that I probably won't get laid tonight?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tatum Girlparts posted:

In the sense that it's part of life as a whole yea.

if I stopped leering through the window of the local yoga class help my chi?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

you irl posted:

warm chai and curry and fart

my life.txt

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Haverchuck posted:

I'm thinking about starting yoga but I'm not sure where to begin. could you expound for me, here in gbs, the other 7/8ths of the practice? I'd like to know about its core principles and long term benefits

it actually seems like good stretching exercises, but i'm afraid to go to a class because I'll look like a pervert

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Haverchuck posted:

I'mb going to buy the DDP Yoga dvds, starring pro wrestling great Diamond Dallas Page.

What? They couldn't get Ted "The Million Dollar Man" Dibiase?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hogge Wild posted:

masturbate before you go there

that didn't help when I got the job at the preschool.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Haverchuck posted:

Broga is a yoga class geared for men. Strong, energetic, and challenging, it uses traditional yoga postures and fitness movements for an amazing workout.

Billy D, 54, Carpenter
"Broga has made a remarkable change in my health both mental and physical... I need the stretching and strength to keep going at work..."

Marc M, 38, Dancer
"Great class! Really well thought out, with a good pace from start to finish. Love the strengthening poses and active core work!"

Ian G, 22, Student
"Broga creates the perfect balance between the physical workout I need, and the meditative relaxation I crave."

Idiots. All of them.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hogge Wild posted:

well i didnt mean at the doorway

Now you tell me!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Naerasa posted:

I don't remember the other parts of yoga but i'm pretty sure it's stuff like 'do no harm' and 'accept the inevitability of death' and a bunch of other weird poo poo that doesn't have much to do with slipping into some cute tights and showing off your booty for the boys.

it's supposedly Buddhist, right. If they want to show off, let em. What do you care?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Naerasa posted:

I don't, it's just silly to write an article about this amazing spiritual journey you took to gym classes at a rec center on the other side of the world

ok. But stop gettin mad a yoga. without yoga we would never have yoga pants.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jastiger posted:

Other places left unsaid? Like is this part of the massage?

Oh yes, Indian massage. Here let me stick these erm...oils..in your rear end, armpits, and vagina.

Yes I have to do it by hand multiple times.

DO YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT INDIA OR NOT.

I want to learn more. Especially about the rear end and armpit things

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

nomadologique posted:

what the gently caress

will white people never learn?

nope!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Too bad the british didn't let all the Indians starve to death.

The Indians or the Native Americans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

They probably convinced her that getting that getting different body parts groped and smeared with olive oil was part of the traditional indian healing massage.

sounds like a good time to me. Different cultures and all.

• Locked thread