Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Waroduce posted:

lol if u dont use drugs everyday

says a guy who never took the D.A.R.E class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gggiiimmmppp posted:

seriously if yiou arent at least taking paxil, adderall, nexium and ambien everyday you just haven't been going to the doctor

you seem to have a good doctor. Can I have his number?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

General China posted:

is that american funny bucks or real sterling pounds?

if not theres gonna be some fancy division going on

lol. like your economy didn't collapse when ours did

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Depressing Drawers posted:

uhhh I only use the drugs which society has deemed its okay to use, but if you want to use others, thats cool with me. Just watch out for ol' johnny law friends.

(smoke meth)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dont think meth isn't really a thing here but maybe I'm just sheltered and naive

make more lps. you are the only guy I think is funny. But I like Honeydew too, so, I might be retarded.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Thanks :) would like to, atm I'm spending all my free time working on ~*My Video Game*~ and also shitposting in GBS, but after that hopefully

your game is the 3-d ascii game right? When's it gonna be done?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

September I hope although having ideas is difficult

Making a game always is. Good luck!

• Locked thread