Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Agrajag posted:

i thought the vuvuzela was a South African thing. please don't let it happen to this world cup also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-U1F-nNXl8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Brown Menace posted:

reminder that some belgian dude invented a collapsible vuvuzela thing which is easily portable and louder than an actual vuvuzela

a genius I think you mean

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

europeans owned africans for centuries, but the wily africans lured the unsuspecting world cup to where they could assault it with their plastic annoyance trumpets, ruining it forever for whitey

well played

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Brown Menace posted:

europeans owned africans for centuries, but the wily africans lured the unsuspecting world cup to where they could assault it with their plastic annoyance trumpets, ruining it forever for whitey

well played

the real whitey, aka, Americans, don't care about soccer

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fandyien posted:

anyone post "world cuck" yet?

world cuck will happen since lots of foreign tourists will hopefully disappointing Brazilian women

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Jozy Altidore JOZY loving ALTIDORE 2 GOALS EAT poo poo NIGERIA gently caress THE REST OF THE WORLD TEAM USA BEST SOCCER IN THE UNIVERSE

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

texaholic posted:

Jozy Altidore JOZY loving ALTIDORE 2 GOALS EAT poo poo NIGERIA gently caress THE REST OF THE WORLD TEAM USA BEST SOCCER IN THE UNIVERSE

Do you know 2 other Americans who care about the world cup?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Do you know 2 other Americans who care about the world cup?

ALL MY BROS CARE UNLESS WE GET KNOCKED OUT, THE MLS IS FOR FAGS THOUGH.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I wish I could name literally one American soccer player. Does Mia Hamm still play?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I hope we beat someone in a tie again

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

texaholic posted:

ALL MY BROS CARE UNLESS WE GET KNOCKED OUT, THE MLS IS FOR FAGS THOUGH.

frat initiation is oretty hard core.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Clit Dumpsey is still a relevant sportsman in 2014

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Is the Us in the world cup?
Like the rest of us, I don't care, just curious

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

The Brown Menace posted:

assault it with their plastic annoyance trumpets, ruining it forever for whitey

well played

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

I wish I could name literally one American soccer player. Does Mia Hamm still play?

No she retired after the 2004 Athens Olympics.

naem
May 29, 2011

I like the part where a guy lightly taps a ball with his toe and doesn't really go anywhere or do anything a bunch for an hour

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
the acting in soccer world cups is top notch. i wonder who the award for best dive will go to this year.

naem
May 29, 2011

The other part where a guy who taps a ball and another guy, he also wants to tap a ball and the first guy is like NO and HE taps the ball, away from that guy, because, he, with, the, tap, tap tappa tap tappity, ball, then,

...he,

he kicks the ball!!!! He actually kicks the ball!! Holy gently caress he did a thing!! Is the ball?? Going into, into the???????

Nope ooooooh, the other guys have the ball ok looks like theyre gonna, tap, tappa, ok he's standing there, like the first guys is was,

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

naem posted:

The other part where a guy who taps a ball and another guy, he also wants to tap a ball and the first guy is like NO and HE taps the ball, away from that guy, because, he, with, the, tap, tap tappa tap tappity, ball, then,

...he,

he kicks the ball!!!! He actually kicks the ball!! Holy gently caress he did a thing!! Is the ball?? Going into, into the???????

Nope ooooooh, the other guys have the ball ok looks like theyre gonna, tap, tappa, ok he's standing there, like the first guys is was,

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/just_plain_stupid/Simpsons_Explain_Soccer/#302049

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

The best soccer Player in the world is a poofter.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

texaholic posted:

you laugh but girls literally throw themselves at him with their legs wide open.

-good looking
-crazy cut and in shape
-insanely rich
-young

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jun 8, 2014

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Agrajag posted:

you laugh but girls literally throw themselves at him with their legs wide open.

Eurotrash women lol and he has money. If your average goon had fifty million dollars he would be banging super models too. Not impressed.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

texaholic posted:

Eurotrash women lol and he has money. If your average goon had fifty million dollars he would be banging super models too. Not impressed.

jealous

im not saying soccer players aren't gigantic whiny bitches. they are the biggest bitches that are called athletes ityool 2014, but still.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Agrajag posted:

-good looking
-crazy cut and in shape
-insanely rich
-young

They did the same for this guy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

They did the same for this guy

bluh?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Agrajag posted:

-good looking
-crazy cut and in shape
-insanely rich
-young

-swarthy looking to me
-freakishly toned, kinda creepy
-sure
-he will be old someday

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

apparently, archives and search aren't the only thing I paid for that don't work

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

texaholic posted:

LMBO.

There are hundreds of scrubs in the NBA and NFL that could kick this guys rear end. Probably a lot of their wives could too.

Soccer is for sissy nerds who got swirlies from the varsity football players. No wonder Europe loves this crap.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Chris Christie posted:

LMBO.

There are hundreds of scrubs in the NBA and NFL that could kick this guys rear end. Probably a lot of their wives could too.

Soccer is for sissy nerds who got swirlies from the varsity football players. No wonder Europe loves this crap.

yeah, but they run for like two hours. that must mean something

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i hope he dug his finger into the crack and smelled it later like smelling salts

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Agrajag posted:

i hope he dug his finger into the crack and smelled it later like smelling salts

you don't actually know how sex works, do you?

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
What time do I tune in to see the inevitable terrorism (i.e. labor strikes)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
yeah, go america, like, win or whatever at that sport.

Butthead
May 31, 2011
World Cup is pretty cool except for tie games. Ties are really stupid and they happen all the loving the time. It pisses me off to watch a sporting event for 2 hours and there is no resolution in the end.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Butthead posted:

World Cup is pretty cool except for tie games. Ties are really stupid and they happen all the loving the time. It pisses me off to watch a sporting event for 2 hours and there is no resolution in the end.

if you aren't drinking then you are watching it wrong you gently caress poo poo. what im saying is alcohol enhances everything.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Agrajag posted:

if you aren't drinking then you are watching it wrong you gently caress poo poo. what im saying is alcohol enhances everything.

I cannot wait to see Brazil riot! gently caress FIFA

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agrajag posted:

much like a ugly girl it's a sport that's only bearable with beer goggles

Butthead
May 31, 2011

Agrajag posted:

Where did I say I'm not drinking? Even with alcohol, tie games are stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applecross WC.
Sep 13, 2004
Reverence and Disregard
It's funny how Americans make fun of soccer but then sit and watch poo poo like gridiron, one of the most boring and retarded sports in the world.

• Locked thread