Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
The soccer forum has like 20 threads for the World Cup , poo poo makes no sense.

Anyway posted this early because I had dream America would win this stupid tournament last night. Clint Dempsey will score a bunch of goals dude is legit and will make cristiano Ronaldo his personal bitch. Also we need to fire our dumbass coach, I think Jim Harbaugh should be our coach. I don't trust this nazi gently caress jurgan clannsmannn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Also when America wins, the world has the to use the correct term of soccer no more futbol or footie or whatever just soccer. Some more changes after we win no more ties, teams not sides, field not pitch, and no more third place games that poo poo is gay as hell.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Jozy Altidore JOZY loving ALTIDORE 2 GOALS EAT poo poo NIGERIA gently caress THE REST OF THE WORLD TEAM USA BEST SOCCER IN THE UNIVERSE

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Do you know 2 other Americans who care about the world cup?

ALL MY BROS CARE UNLESS WE GET KNOCKED OUT, THE MLS IS FOR FAGS THOUGH.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

The best soccer Player in the world is a poofter.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Agrajag posted:

you laugh but girls literally throw themselves at him with their legs wide open.

Eurotrash women lol and he has money. If your average goon had fifty million dollars he would be banging super models too. Not impressed.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Agrajag posted:

-good looking
-crazy cut and in shape
-insanely rich
-young

-swarthy looking to me
-freakishly toned, kinda creepy
-sure
-he will be old someday

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

SnowblindFatal posted:

What's that mean?

Notre Dame is way overhyped in football and gets a lot of media attention but never really wins anything of note. In big games against the best competitors they normally look like poo poo.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

First game and this poo poo sucks someone start a fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

JG Wentworth posted:

lol Croatia getting robbed of a draw, welcome to World Cup Brazil.

poo poo your average Brazilian is getting robbed pretty hardcore by they own government.

• Locked thread