Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
this is a forum for real americans. real americans are bored with soccer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fandyien posted:

anyone post "world cuck" yet?

your the first. how can i submit this to help you win a nobel prize?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Brown Menace posted:

reminder that some belgian dude invented a collapsible vuvuzela thing which is easily portable and louder than an actual vuvuzela

a genius I think you mean

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Brown Menace posted:

europeans owned africans for centuries, but the wily africans lured the unsuspecting world cup to where they could assault it with their plastic annoyance trumpets, ruining it forever for whitey

well played

the real whitey, aka, Americans, don't care about soccer

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

texaholic posted:

Jozy Altidore JOZY loving ALTIDORE 2 GOALS EAT poo poo NIGERIA gently caress THE REST OF THE WORLD TEAM USA BEST SOCCER IN THE UNIVERSE

Do you know 2 other Americans who care about the world cup?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

texaholic posted:

ALL MY BROS CARE UNLESS WE GET KNOCKED OUT, THE MLS IS FOR FAGS THOUGH.

frat initiation is oretty hard core.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Is the Us in the world cup?
Like the rest of us, I don't care, just curious

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

naem posted:

The other part where a guy who taps a ball and another guy, he also wants to tap a ball and the first guy is like NO and HE taps the ball, away from that guy, because, he, with, the, tap, tap tappa tap tappity, ball, then,

...he,

he kicks the ball!!!! He actually kicks the ball!! Holy gently caress he did a thing!! Is the ball?? Going into, into the???????

Nope ooooooh, the other guys have the ball ok looks like theyre gonna, tap, tappa, ok he's standing there, like the first guys is was,

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/just_plain_stupid/Simpsons_Explain_Soccer/#302049

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Agrajag posted:

you laugh but girls literally throw themselves at him with their legs wide open.

-good looking
-crazy cut and in shape
-insanely rich
-young

They did the same for this guy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

apparently, archives and search aren't the only thing I paid for that don't work

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Chris Christie posted:

LMBO.

There are hundreds of scrubs in the NBA and NFL that could kick this guys rear end. Probably a lot of their wives could too.

Soccer is for sissy nerds who got swirlies from the varsity football players. No wonder Europe loves this crap.

yeah, but they run for like two hours. that must mean something

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Agrajag posted:

i hope he dug his finger into the crack and smelled it later like smelling salts

you don't actually know how sex works, do you?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Agrajag posted:

if you aren't drinking then you are watching it wrong you gently caress poo poo. what im saying is alcohol enhances everything.

I cannot wait to see Brazil riot! gently caress FIFA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Applecross WC. posted:

It's funny how Americans make fun of soccer but then sit and watch poo poo like gridiron, one of the most boring and retarded sports in the world.

yeah, soccer is great, three hours of nothing, that can end in a tie. Wait, we'er talking about football, right?

• Locked thread