Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
NWS Woman gives birth in hospital waiting room with no staff in sight even after the birth!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=993_1402104298

This is the country hosting the World Cup, lel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Emanuel Collective posted:

Qatar's plans for the world cup have almost all been scratched because Qatar's proposal was mostly focused on a bribery campaign so massive and egregious even by FIFA standards

not like it matters

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Moola posted:

world cup?

more like world gently caress

as in I dont give a gently caress

about the world cup

yea

also butt play

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

etalian posted:

2 more weeks until everyone can pretend to care about soccer

any reason to take extra time for lunch and drink is good enough for me

VVVV who gives a gently caress? the brazilians certainly don't.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

etalian posted:

they are homeless now after getting kicked out by the government but at least they get $22000 after losing their home

http://www.fairobserver.com/region/latin_america/brazils-world-cup-evictions-insult-soccer-63971/

22k is hell of a deal for a loving tin shack built on the side of a hill.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

The Brown Menace posted:

reminder that some belgian dude invented a collapsible vuvuzela thing which is easily portable and louder than an actual vuvuzela

i thought the vuvuzela was a South African thing. please don't let it happen to this world cup also.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

The Brown Menace posted:

assault it with their plastic annoyance trumpets, ruining it forever for whitey

well played

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
the acting in soccer world cups is top notch. i wonder who the award for best dive will go to this year.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

texaholic posted:

The best soccer Player in the world is a poofter.

you laugh but girls literally throw themselves at him with their legs wide open.

-good looking
-crazy cut and in shape
-insanely rich
-young

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jun 8, 2014

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

texaholic posted:

Eurotrash women lol and he has money. If your average goon had fifty million dollars he would be banging super models too. Not impressed.

jealous

im not saying soccer players aren't gigantic whiny bitches. they are the biggest bitches that are called athletes ityool 2014, but still.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

They did the same for this guy

bluh?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i hope he dug his finger into the crack and smelled it later like smelling salts

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Butthead posted:

World Cup is pretty cool except for tie games. Ties are really stupid and they happen all the loving the time. It pisses me off to watch a sporting event for 2 hours and there is no resolution in the end.

if you aren't drinking then you are watching it wrong you gently caress poo poo. what im saying is alcohol enhances everything.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-27757619

metro strike lawl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
i hope to hear plenty of stories of tourists being kidnapped and held for ransom. that poo poo is big business in sao paulo.

• Locked thread