Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Na'at posted:

The best part of the show catching up to the books won't be the lack of spoilers from book readers, it'll be the lack of whiney faggotry from show watchers.

There's a lot of loving stupid superior nerd bullshit on both sides, really. The best part of the catchup is that the show is so much more effective, efficient, and economical in its storytelling than the books.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp

WeAreTheRomans posted:

There's a lot of loving stupid superior nerd bullshit on both sides, really. The best part of the catchup is that the show is so much more effective, efficient, and economical in its storytelling than the books.

Most apparent with Craster's Keep.

:suicide:

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Na'at posted:

The best part of the show catching up to the books won't be the lack of spoilers from book readers, it'll be the lack of whiney faggotry from show watchers.

Oh no how dare we not want spoilers in the spoiler free thread

dandaman
Dec 30, 2005

Na'at posted:

You could spare yourself all of it by simply loving off and staying out of the thread all together. Everybody wins that way!! :woop::woop:

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

There are two separate threads for thr books. I honestly can't see a reason why some people find it so hard just to ignore this thread of they're incapable of following the 'don't mention the books at all' rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Whelp, this seems like the perfect time to stick a poisoned spear fork in this thread.

One last time, ladies and gents

• Locked thread