Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Randarkman posted:

well.. distilled spirits didn't really become a thing in actual real world Europe until around the 15th or 16th century I think.

Correct, most of the alcohol at the time period GoT emulates struggled to get above 5% alcohol by volume. Most of it was light enough that it would still hydrate you if you drank it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

EccoRaven posted:

The writers have forgotten about them entirely.

I remember this time last year when the Blackfish was a cool character and I couldn't wait for him to show up and kick rear end in the next season.

:rip: Blackfish

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Mister Kingdom posted:

I hope that Arya is still laughing the next time we see her.

I really hope that they let her run into Sansa. Like Sansa's going out for a ride with Pete and Robin and Arya's literally stuck at the gates that they'll all need to ride through in order to get anywhere. And all the knights guarding the gate would be loving idiots for letting her just go on her way without telling Pete about it first.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

At least they have more than enough minor characters to kill off. Like is anyone gonna give a poo poo at the deaths of Slynt, Thorne, Styr or even Thourmond or Edd?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

loving redhead motherfucker got loving potatOWNED :dukedog:

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

I am like so loving happy that potatoes kid murdered Ygritte. Like, she shoots his potatoes dad in the face, and he looks over his should, seeing her and swears that he will have his revengeance. Then he does get his revengeance and gets to be a smug motherfucker to Jon Snow, being all like "I told you I was the best archer. Bitch."

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

RE: all this dumb speculation.

If yes, why did Cat hate Jon so much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

pigdog posted:

Seconding :siren: don't watch it :siren:, or the "Previously on..." on Sunday before the show, for optimum :asoiaf:.

If you're a reasonably intelligent person you would not need any reminders.

Yeah, the spoiler in this one is bigger than seeing Selmy in the one for S3E1.

• Locked thread