Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Whatever happened to Lancel? I think the last time we saw him he got wounded at Blackwater? I wonder if Jamie is going to find out he was boinking his sister/girlfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

No More Heroes posted:

All I wanna know is: wheres Jorah going?

Back home? He's got a pardon and Ned Stark is dead. Sure ice zombies are about to gently caress everything up but he doesn't know that.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

well that was pretty loving awesome.

also rip pyp and grenn

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I got chills when Grenn and the others were reciting the oath as the giant charged at them. Great scene.

WE ARE THE WATCHERS ON THE WALL

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

IMB posted:

Maybe the book talk should stay in the book thread.

Whoa whoa, let's not get all complicated here

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

No More Heroes posted:

Slynt is too cowardly to even kill a helpless girl. gently caress that guy.

Yeah Gilly would have to be at least a toddler before he considered harming her.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I wonder how the giants felt about fighting for a guy whose second in command is named Tormund Giantsbane. Maybe they just didn't tell them?

"And this is my right hand Tormund uh...Giantsfriend"

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

In Blackwater I actually cared because the whole season was building up to that point.

This fight has been building since at least Season 2?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

It still bothers me that they just have so many Night's Watch dying between Ygritte, Tormund and Thenn guy, plus other wildings that by the end of the episode there must be like 10 dudes left.

Also no one using a shield. I can accept wildlings not having one, but the Night's Watch is like several thousand years old but they never used shields?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

GORDON posted:

The reason they fight like poo poo is because they aren't an army, they are a civilization running south away from monsters.

This is a good point. I wonder how many of the 100,000 are actually combat-capable warriors and how many are children/old people/ill/disabled? I'm assuming wilding women fight, since the show features two fighting wildling women(Ygritte, Osha).

• Locked thread