Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ProfessorGroove
Jun 10, 2006

by Ion Helmet

Only picture I looked at on the page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorGroove
Jun 10, 2006

by Ion Helmet
Since they brough Paul Verhoeven back to direct this episode hopefully he brought his own fight choreographer with him. I'd guess the show normally uses at least 3 the way the film in different locations and the one who does the Jon Snow stuff seems like the worst. It seems like the fight scenes in king's landing throughout the whole series are generally much better than the ones that happen anywhere else. Maybe I'm completely wrong and it's all one guy who they fly everywhere though.

ProfessorGroove
Jun 10, 2006

by Ion Helmet

marktheando posted:

Man, I wish they really did have Paul Verhoeven direct an episode. You mean Neil Marshall.

Wow I always thought it was Paul Verhoeven who did the blackwater one. I think I need a director's guide.

• Locked thread