Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilUrchin
Jun 13, 2007

Sigmar's Fist: 5 Star Crash Rating
Fine, I will be the kindest goon in all of goon town. Make Evil Urchin a White Mage.

I hope you're happy, this is a sacrifice I do not make lightly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilUrchin
Jun 13, 2007

Poison Mushroom posted:

You'll need to put in through the form, so I can get it all in one place, but... :worship:

Whoops, somehow missed the link for the form. My mistake, rectifying that error now.

EvilUrchin
Jun 13, 2007

Hmm, since everyone and their brother is apparently jumping on the White Mage train, would switching be an option Poisonous Mushroom? If not that's cool, I'm fine with what I initially went with. Might wanna change my preferred job to Lancer though if I may.

EvilUrchin
Jun 13, 2007

Someday EvilUrchin will soar to the heavens, provided that something unlikely such as some lady who is far too slow in obtaining his tea decides to be all OCD and check the life support systems too much. Or he is murdered horribly by bandits, one of the two.

EvilUrchin
Jun 13, 2007

Weeeee, I didn't die.

I also appreciate the irony that I started this off requesting to be a helpful class, and now I get to drag everything down by being an archer.

• Locked thread