Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I have submitted my form, and am currently turgid with anticipation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Somehow I get the feeling this is going to be a big goony sausage party.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The GOT references are inevitable, considering that both GOT and this game crib from the same source material - the Wars of the Roses.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Someone's going to die at Dorter, it's inevitable. Especially with this team and these rules.

Fister Roboto fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jun 16, 2014

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It's actually a different class each chapter, isn't it?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Because of the way CT works. Every "tick" while in battle, each unit gets their speed added to their CT gauge, and when the CT gauge reaches 100, that unit can act. So a unit with 10 speed will get a turn every 10 ticks. And regardless of other units' speeds, every ten ticks their CT gauge will be a multiple of 5, no matter what. So CT 5 <spell> cast by a unit with 10 speed will hit literally everything on the battlefield, the caster included.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

OFS's LP, linked in the OP, is a pretty handy guide for making the game significantly easier, if not breaking it slightly. Having two female mages with high faith and good compatibility with Ramza makes at least the early game a breeze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

But you don't need to grind in FFT to get good?

• Locked thread