Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Aishlinn the Thief Signing in. I have a keen interest in this game, for reasons that may be obvious. Good luck, you crazy bastard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Orange Fluffy Sheep Breaks the game so far over his knee that..well, you'd just have to read it. I can already tell you that this one, while it will likely be an amazing trainwreck, won't go so far over the top with how you can utterly destroy the game with a bit of preparation. (Yes i know the link was in the OP. Seriously. It's worth reading.)

Also, Dancers. I know i'd probably get a lot of disagreement on how gimmicky they can be, but they really can have some hilarious results with their random status effect on all enemies dance.

Aishlinn fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Jun 8, 2014

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

I pretty much know the answer to the question already, but i'll ask anyway. If you get to the point where poaching becomes viable, what's your rules on the Chantagne? And more to that point, how about reraise? would the white mage having the mp to cast it count as a 1 time cheat death, or is it's use just banned right off?

Edit edit:
V Figured, but just wanted to make sure.

Aishlinn fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Jun 12, 2014

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

I'm assuming some amount of grinding will still need to be done, to keep the team roughly in line with Ramza, to avoid an unwinnable battle against a chocobo squad

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

I think it's pretty much universal that everyone hates Algus/Argath. Argath? What kind of name is that? Honestly.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

And then, in a bizarre twist of fate, the first person ever is killed by the archer who forgets to bring a bow. (Unless they fixed that in WotL)

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Bah. That's not even the -fun- way to break the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

The scaling random battles have always been why chocobos are such scary opponents.

• Locked thread