Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
It's Saturday and that means goons are drinker than usual. This. Is. Drunk Crew!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Well fuckin drink then dude

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Novo posted:

We do not care if you are drunk or high; please do not inform us of either.

I bet if you got drunk you'd change your tune!

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

not drunk though im not a loving lightweight

can we get a drinking but not drunk crew going?

This thread can be used for that too. All matters of drinking/drunkenness are welcome it's a chill drunk thread.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

GelatinSkeleton posted:

Im drunk, just got a bj from an ugly girl.

Ahh livin the dream man livin the dream

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

God drat I feel like poo poo today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

I finally posted enough times in one thread to get sick of my poo poo title. Thanks drunk crew.

You're welcome btw now get more drunk and post more for drunk crew also what happened that guy was gonna give us the deets on his slam whale adventures today

• Locked thread