Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1TV0phSP-c

gonna go smoke right now OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
btw weed is super illegal in japan and like $70+ a gram last I heard

lovely country imo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GlennFinito posted:

I did that and now I have schizophrenia and the munchies.

you have to keep smoking until the voices converge back into one

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that movie Grandma's Boy

the actor that plays the weed dealer said 'lol gently caress that' when they showed him the fake movie weed and replaced it with his own real weed but he didn't account for the fact that scenes get shot over and over again so he was taking fat bong rips of weed over and over again and got stoned out of his mind but it was fine because that's his character anyway

also his name in the movie is Dante and that's his name irl

Nick Swardson (was in the movie) told that story in a standup act

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

OP, if you smoke weed everyday your tolerance is going to be way to high (lol get it high) and you're going to have to smoke more weed to get the same high. If you only smoke once a while than you can buy less weed and get more high... just less often.

tolerance goes away quick though, just take a tolerance break for a week or two and you'll be set

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

its very costly to smoke weed everyday

weed subsidies for the people instead of f35

• Locked thread