Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Guys no. He said "suck my dick, human being." He was just role-playing with his new bf.

Also hey Jonah I like some stuff you've done and I always knew you were a goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

I've always kinda assumed he was gay.

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
Eh, it was a paparazzo. You should be able to do whatever you want to them they are barely people.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
queer is the socially accepted term for human being use that instead

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
did any of you faggots get upset he called someone a human being?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
TRIGGER WARNING you faggots!

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
gay homosexuels

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Zzulu posted:

did any of you faggots get upset he called someone a human being?
no, and tbh if somebody yelled human being during his apology I probably would have laughed until I ruptured somethingB UT it might have been troubling to hear when I was a younger gay l(ike, 12-18ish), and so it was still cool of him to apologize and that is what I think!

bc, it's hard, to distinguish the no-seriously-death-to-fags homophobia when you're a gay kid, and not in a place where you have a lot of options, and you feel kind of trapped and unsafe all the time, so probably most gay kids I'm guessing. hearing that poo poo from someone you like can ruin your day! because number 1 it's confirmation of some of the bad things you tell yourself, like how you're probably so lovely all the time, combined with not feeling OK about liking them anymore, and you probably like to like things.

whereas him coming forward with his hat in his hands not only takes that away, but introduces/reinforces the notion that homophobic language isn't always meant to attack you and your personhood, but actually just a really super cool and funn thing to sayy, like gay hitler weed AIDS, and crib death.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
at first i thought this was about jonah hex
still do

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Jonah hill should do a Jonah hex movie. I'm gonna get revenge....right after we buy booze for these hot teen babes.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
imagine if kayne said something like this. makes you think

Nice Reddit Account
Nov 27, 2013

by XyloJW

Cubone posted:

no, and tbh if somebody yelled human being during his apology I probably would have laughed until I ruptured somethingB UT it might have been troubling to hear when I was a younger gay l(ike, 12-18ish), and so it was still cool of him to apologize and that is what I think!

bc, it's hard, to distinguish the no-seriously-death-to-fags homophobia when you're a gay kid, and not in a place where you have a lot of options, and you feel kind of trapped and unsafe all the time, so probably most gay kids I'm guessing. hearing that poo poo from someone you like can ruin your day! because number 1 it's confirmation of some of the bad things you tell yourself, like how you're probably so lovely all the time, combined with not feeling OK about liking them anymore, and you probably like to like things.

whereas him coming forward with his hat in his hands not only takes that away, but introduces/reinforces the notion that homophobic language isn't always meant to attack you and your personhood, but actually just a really super cool and funn thing to sayy, like gay hitler weed AIDS, and crib death.

human being!

JustCait
May 28, 2014

mookface posted:

Its a wicked neckbeard and his neck/throat is pretty big like a bullfrog's

The neckbeard is too distracting, I have no idea what he's saying

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lgbt, um, q

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

THS posted:

on behalf of all gays, i forgive him

The guy is single-handedly responsible for Allen Gregory, quite possibly the shittiest animated show in the history of lovely "adult" animated shows. He shouldn't be forgiven for anything.

Though I guess he was pretty good in The Wolf of Wall Street and

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I dont get why he gets dragged over the coals for abusing a tabloid photographer, you should be able to kill those guys on sight

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Haverchuck posted:

I dont get why he gets dragged over the coals for abusing a tabloid photographer, you should be able to kill those guys on sight

Most people would agree but being called a human being is a fate worse than death

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
you said a bad word, and now I'm Offended,

Zhumma
Aug 5, 2006
title text
I love that everytime a celebrity says a bad thing we need to organize a whole redemption arc for them by having them apologize in public on every goddamn outlet. Does the gay community feel vindicated yet or should we have a flogging next?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

suck my dick you faggots

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Zhumma posted:

I love that everytime a celebrity says a bad thing we need to organize a whole redemption arc for them by having them apologize in public on every goddamn outlet. Does the gay community feel vindicated yet or should we have a flogging next?

there should be crucified + gibbetted paparazzi up and down sunset boulevard

Zhumma
Aug 5, 2006
title text
I'm all for mass executions for the yellow press but that sounds like a lot of hard work. How about we just call them all faggots and move on?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
guys guys let's not let slide the real problem with that clip

jimmy fallon is a loving abortion of comedy

Zhumma
Aug 5, 2006
title text
Just like every other hack poo poo talk show host who fantasizes about being a stand up comedian instead of asking hollywood scumbags about their latest paycheck

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Zhumma posted:

Just like every other hack poo poo talk show host who fantasizes about being a stand up comedian instead of asking hollywood scumbags about their latest paycheck

while this is true, I think on a professional level every working standup would kill for a talk show because of how easy it is by comparison

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

People care about what a lovely fat actor says, same people watch Jimmy Fallon.

Kill humanity.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
fats are subhuman

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!
I called someone gay boohoo how sorry I am

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
jonah hill's got a pretty mouth

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Fags, am I right ????

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
someone needs to send him an at twitter and tell him he is a human being lol

edit or an instangram

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

catpowerd posted:

Eh, it was a paparazzo. You should be able to do whatever you want to them they are barely people.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The human being is my favorite instrument. I love to ram it up the asses if dudes I hook up with at rest stops.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Shoulda called him a oval office.

Unless it was a girl, then his career would be dead.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I never thought he was funny before now, but now

no, still not funny

but at least he's coming clean about his feelings on television

who the gently caress gave Jimmy Kimmel a show?!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gnarlyhotep posted:

I never thought he was funny before now, but now

no, still not funny

but at least he's coming clean about his feelings on television

who the gently caress gave Jimmy Kimmel a show?!

Honestly jimmy fallong is way better than jay Leno. Don't extrapolate anyting else out of that

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
well I thought Jonah was sincere and that was good

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i accept your apology jonah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep