Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

This is a serious transgender issue. If I date a girl that identifies with being male am I gay if I date her? Would she be gay for being with me since she thinks she's a man with another man?

These are serious questions that need answered.

Or maybe we are entering an age where people aren't straight or gay, they are just two people in love... WOAH

You are dating a woman who is retarded/crazy. You are straight.

Unless she starts wearing Fruit of the Looms and not shaving her legs, then it is getting a little gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Angela Christine posted:

You are bi. Everyone is bi.

I'm not bi. I am 0% gay.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
If she is a girl and starts saying "I'm a boy" just be like "OK babe, whatever"

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Look, I am not going to deny being a total human being. I just have zero desire for dudes and/or dicks.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Check this out: a girl is, heh... a girl. :science:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't want to scissor anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Yeah, if you were actually a man, like inside, you would prefer being a woman over being a fat little fail-man with no penis, IMO

• Locked thread