Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laterbase
May 18, 2011
RNG I've been getting really good draws since the update.

Edit: poo poo they fixed doubling season + seance. Seance is back to being useless.

Laterbase fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Nov 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

In one moment, Earth; in the next, Heaven.

Laterbase posted:

RNG I've been getting really good draws since the update.

Edit: poo poo they fixed doubling season + seance. Seance is back to being useless.

seance + doubling season are still really strong hth

Alaan
May 24, 2005

This expansion campaign is torture. I can't even beat the first match. Runeclaw bear vs. Kodama of the North Tree, sounds fair.

Laterbase
May 18, 2011
I blitzed through it all first try. Just the RNG screwing you.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Mycolonth is a hilariously unfair card to just drop in this game, especially as it's not even Mythic. Just put it in a G/B deck with Rescue From the Underworld so that it never dies (and Treasured Find in case it does) and plenty of Satyr Wayfinders/Cultivate/Spider Spawning/Graveyard Muse and there's your deck. For style points run garbage like Walking Corpse just to mess with your opponent.

Laterbase
May 18, 2011

precision posted:

Mycolonth is a hilariously unfair card to just drop in this game, especially as it's not even Mythic. Just put it in a G/B deck with Rescue From the Underworld so that it never dies (and Treasured Find in case it does) and plenty of Satyr Wayfinders/Cultivate/Spider Spawning/Graveyard Muse and there's your deck. For style points run garbage like Walking Corpse just to mess with your opponent.

:getin:

Or run it with chasm skulk, doubling season and species gorger. I was pumping out 100 tokens a turn with an 800/800 creature by about turn 8. Tons of card draw spells from blue and elvish missionaries + cultivate gets you going pretty fast. Genesis Hydra too which you can keep casting with the aid of species gorger until you get to Mycolonth. The rest of the new cards all seem pretty average so far, unless I've not spotted a great combo yet.

Alaan
May 24, 2005

Laterbase posted:

I blitzed through it all first try. Just the RNG screwing you.

I think it took 10 games for me to get through. I finally won when the AI totally flooded out. First game win on the second one, I think 3 games for the Runeflare Trap guy, and first go on the final guy. gently caress your affinity/metalcraft deck or whatever you have going. I Putrefied your land.

Strontosaurus
Sep 11, 2001

Laterbase posted:

:getin:

Or run it with chasm skulk, doubling season and species gorger. I was pumping out 100 tokens a turn with an 800/800 creature by about turn 8. Tons of card draw spells from blue and elvish missionaries + cultivate gets you going pretty fast. Genesis Hydra too which you can keep casting with the aid of species gorger until you get to Mycolonth. The rest of the new cards all seem pretty average so far, unless I've not spotted a great combo yet.

Species Gorger is best gorger

X_ThePerfect
Jul 31, 2010
Considering picking this up on the iPad for some casual playing following having all the past versions on steam. Has the removal of premium boosters and expansion redeemed the game? Although the loss of game modes is pretty poor regardless.
I know the thread is pretty dead which isn't a great sign either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2
Is there still no fix for the multiplayer in this? Every time I try to invite someone to a match they get the error saying I quit the game (I haven't obviously). We've managed one game, a few months ago, but it's never worked before or since. I can get random multiplayer matches just fine and my friend can play with other people fine.

Are there any ports that need forwarding? I can't find any loving documentation on this and it's driving me mad.

• Locked thread