Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
The only places that can be bad are the ones where white people live. If bad things happen else where, then they don't happen, and they're good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Fire Down Below: Crab Company 2

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Bro Dad posted:

i know what to get you guys for christmas

external use only

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Would it help if we gave India to Pakistan, or would it make things worse

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
My friends went to India and all of them came back with salmonella poisoning. They had stuck to the more reputable places in major cities yet all had managed to ingest human poo poo. Truly I envy the exotic spirituality of the Indian subcontinent.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Neurosis posted:

Truly I envy the exotic spirituality of the Indian subcontinent.

"It should be plain by now that there is much in the Hindu culture that is distasteful to the Western mind, and consequently is largely unknown in the West—not because Hindus do not go on and on about these subjects, but because a Western squeamishness usually prevents these preoccupations from reaching print (not to mention film). When Gandhi attended his first Indian National Congress he was most distressed at seeing the Hindus—not laborers but high-caste Hindus, civic leaders—defecating all over the place, as if to pay attention to where the feces fell was somehow unclean. (For, as V.S. Naipaul puts it, in a twisted Hindu way it is unclean to clean. It is unclean even to notice. “It was the business of the sweepers to remove excrement, and until the sweepers came, people were content to live in the midst of their own excrement.”) Gandhi exhorted Indians endlessly on the subject, saying that sanitation was the first need of India, but he retained an obvious obsession with excreta, gleefully designing latrines and latrine drills for all hands at the ashram, and, all in all, what with giving and taking enemas, and his public bowel movements, and his deep concern with everyone else’s bowel movements (much correspondence), and endless dietary experiments as a function of bowel movements, he devoted a rather large share of his life to the matter. Despite his constant campaigning for sanitation, it is hard to believe that Gandhi was not permanently marked by what Arthur Koestler terms the Hindu “morbid infatuation with filth,” and what V.S. Naipaul goes as far as to call the Indian “deification of filth.” (Decades later, Krishna Menon, a Gandhian and one-time Indian Defense Minister, was still fortifying his sanctity by drinking a daily glass of urine.)"

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
Well that's just gross

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Fire Down Below: Crab Company 2
Gandhi, the Himmler of incest-rape

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
also racist as gently caress

I never understood why MLK looked up to him, given that Gandhi's whole message to white colonialists was "don't lump Indians* in with black people because we're WAY better than those animals" :ironicat:

*"Indians of sufficient caste", of course

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jun 14, 2014

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!

DUNCAN DONUTS posted:

HAs anyone brought up the fact that women's rights groups in India pressured the government into making rape a female-victim-only crime yet? because lol.
Indians p much deserve all the rape they get

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

whoflungpoop posted:

also racist as gently caress

I never understood why MLK looked up to him, given that Gandhi's whole message to white colonialists was "don't lump Indians* in with black people because we're WAY better than those animals" :ironicat:

*"Indians of sufficient caste", of course

Also told the Jews to grin and bear it during the Holocaust.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Lets! Get! Weird! posted:

Also told the Jews to grin and bear it during the Holocaust.

he must have gotten them confused with a rape victim

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Iamblikhos posted:

lol

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
A lot of Jews were raped in the holocaust.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

but but you can't make fun of the developing world for being filthy.

Meanwhile Rwanda did a great job cleaning up the whole country and even banned plastic bags:
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/10/19/rwanda_the_cleanest_place_in_africa

People in the country also have to do force community service every month in order to be eligible for basic government services which means
every month people chip in for local projections such as environmental restoration or building new schools

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

boom boom boom posted:

Dog. Crows. Fighting for a child’s head as food. Dog victorious.

Bloopers from Bollywood Film: Gulaab Batman (2012)

#15 15:36 During the fourth dance number, you can see a stray dog carrying a human arm trot across the background.

Funfact: The dog was only male to appear in a Bollywood film that year who did not commit any rapes.

Note #2: was later awarded best supporting actor, appeared in Indian Spiderman as the love interest

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Adventure Pigeon posted:

Funfact: The dog was only male to appear in a Bollywood film that year who did not commit any rapes.

you're so naive

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

Iamblikhos posted:

This is what I was alluding to.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

serious question:

do people in india consider calling pakistanis pakis an insult? do they call them that?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
the uncomfortable truth is that statistically a white is more likely to rape someone than an indian

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

etalian posted:

but but you can't make fun of the developing world for being filthy.

Meanwhile Rwanda did a great job cleaning up the whole country and even banned plastic bags:
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/10/19/rwanda_the_cleanest_place_in_africa

People in the country also have to do force community service every month in order to be eligible for basic government services which means
every month people chip in for local projections such as environmental restoration or building new schools

It's like a game of Tropico played on easymode. That's awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

butplug accident posted:

the uncomfortable truth is that statistically a white is more likely to rape someone than an indian

in india maybe but that's cus why else would you go there

• Locked thread