Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Legitimate rape

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

butplug accident posted:

if the us had 3x the population and 0.3x the infrastructure like in india, those remarks would be straight out of a republican senator

ur fuckin dumb hth

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
get off my nuts vincent van goatse

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
coincidence that the largest democracy in the world is also the rape epicenter of the universe?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Trees and Squids posted:

coincidence that the largest democracy in the world is also the rape epicenter of the universe?

are you saying that the only choice is no choice?

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.
Im a female. Please do the needful and rape me after you have consumed chowmein.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

Beep Street posted:

Im a female. Please do the needful and rape me after you have consumed chowmein.

it had to happen, I'm so sorry
*unzips pants*

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Beep Street posted:

it depends are you wearing jeans

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

GlennFinito posted:

it had to happen, I'm so sorry
*unzips pants*

dude wait up for the rest of us *arrives, takes moment to catch breath*

you always loving do this, it's like you don't even know the meaning of gang rape

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
I'm sorry man. You know how it is. You finish a plate of chow mein and 30 minutes later you get all rapey.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
This is what happens when you kick out the Empire, chaps. Give me twenty Gurkha rifles and battalion of Sikhs and I'll have India cleaned up proper and being halfway civilised again.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
remember in the last thread when the Gurkha made a horrible mistake of getting into Indian public transport and there was a gang rape attempt by a violent rape gang with firearms and he fought them off with a knife and everyone else in the train was like "man what's up with that guy rape happens like half the time I go to work chill dude lol"

at least that is how I think that story went

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

DarkCrawler posted:

remember in the last thread when the Gurkha made a horrible mistake of getting into Indian public transport and there was a gang rape attempt by a violent rape gang with firearms and he fought them off with a knife and everyone else in the train was like "man what's up with that guy rape happens like half the time I go to work chill dude lol"

at least that is how I think that story went

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishnu_Shrestha

Gurkhas are bad rear end.

Someguy
Jul 15, 2001

by Lowtax

lol this is what my farts look like after eating indian food nice post

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I like how india is so loving corrupt that he is the one who would have gone down for train robbery if it didn't get worldwide attention.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Indian men are starting to sound really similar to people who use Tumbler since both groups get triggered by stuff except instead of having a nervous breakdown when they get triggered indian men flip the gently caress out and violently murder women

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
India has to be the most backwards, uncivilized nation on Earth, god drat. The Brits really did a halfassed job in India

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

Indian men are starting to sound really similar to people who use Tumbler since both groups get triggered by stuff except instead of having a nervous breakdown when they get triggered indian men flip the gently caress out and violently murder women

those women were culturally appropriating western clothing so they pretty much had it coming

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

send in the marines

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."

Klewer posted:

fcuking india am i right goons?? :xd:

you think this is some kind of meme and goons and being ironically racist and stuff, but india is legitimately a revolting cesspit

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

Necros posted:

send in the marines

send them home where they belong.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Athropos posted:

you think this is some kind of meme and goons and being ironically racist and stuff, but india is legitimately a revolting cesspit

it's both that's what makes it so great

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Oops.
There was a rape.
Our bad.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

dude is right, if women behaved like house animals and stayed at home none of these rapes would be happening. the real problem india is struggling with is to decide whether women are house animals or human
beings

also:

quote:

An early prototypical anti-rape female tampon was invented in late 2000 by Jaap Haumann, a South African man, for the purpose of preventing rape.[1] Haumann's device was designed to resemble a tampon for ease of insertion, and consisted of a hard cylindrical plastic core containing a tensioned spring blade primed to slice when pressed against by the tip of a penis. Following activation, a portion of the tip of the penis would be removed, in effect performing a minor penectomy.

don't look up penectomy on wikipedia, seriously, you are going to regret it

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

quote:

NEW DELHI - A minister from Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's ruling party has said, "Everyone I know in government has participated in at least half a dozen accidental gang rapes and you fuckers elected us so they can't be that bad."

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I'm glad of the BJP.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

you joke but it was in the news a while ago that about half of their congress had either been convicted or had trials pending lol

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Phlegmish posted:

you joke but it was in the news a while ago that about half of their congress had either been convicted or had trials pending lol

Really trying hard to compete with Russia for #1 in corruption.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

waitwhatno posted:

dude is right, if women behaved like house animals and stayed at home none of these rapes would be happening. the real problem india is struggling with is to decide whether women are house animals or human beings

Good luck to India, most men have been struggling with that since tribal society divided itself into hunters and gatherers

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Necros posted:

send in the marines

rape wars

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

when you claim rapes happen accidentally and are sometimes right and also that chowmein is responsible you forfeit your rights not to be mocked by foreigners just fyi

b b b b but different culture, cannot judge

BIGOT!!!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That's pretty awesome so he gets a picture share by me professor shark c ya

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

after an alpha strike on the indian legislators buttholes theyll ram through tougher rape laws

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

i guess india is alright after all, the machete wielding ghurkas slashing their way through rapist are really a saving grace

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Gurhkas and sikhs are some of the cooler things ti come out of the festering invasion zone called india and if it wasn't fir the brits tthe latter would probably have taken over most of the place

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
In having chow mein for lunch tomorrow. Watch your butts

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

what if he's right??

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

ZombieParts posted:

In having chow mein for lunch tomorrow. Watch your butts

not my butt!!!

is this...what it feels like....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU