Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Fandyien posted:

the people i play D&D with are very normal people and you'd generally never guess they were massive nerds at all. its nice.

I worked with a dude who you'd never guess to be a tabletop gamer, he was a normal, working class guy probably in his late 30s, wife and kids, pretty unassuming. DnD came up in conversation one day and he invited me to his monthly DnD night, which was like a casual social gathering with other old school nerd men. I never went but I should have, and its cool that there are 'on the DL' carlos the dwarf type guys walking around in broad daylight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Wicker Man posted:

The fat nerds always have really weird shaped bodies than a normal fat person.

the type that freaks me out the most is the people that have normal looking "skinny person" type heads and faces, but then there's an insane 500lb body heaving around beneath it

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Fandyien posted:

its actually possible to be into nerdy stuff and also shower regularly. hth

regular grooming and healthy diet work wonders on the mental and physical wellbeing of your average dork, not that I'd know about those things

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Kirk Johnson posted:

Virgin Workshop

Virginhammer 40virgin

its an honor to have you posting in gbs sir, i've got to say i've been a longtime fan

• Locked thread