Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are old movies ever funny
sometimes, for instance Space Balls.
no, a decade after a movie is made it stops being funny. all movies we currently find funny will suffer the same fate. death is certain. hail satan
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
for instance, caddyshack. was it ever funny? i saw it for the first time recently and it was seriously painful to watch in parts but other people told me it was funny. other "funny" movies from the 80s and 90s are basically the same way. i coulda sworn that billy madison was funny at one point. but now it's just poo poo to watch. there are exceptions though, probably. i think space balls would still be funny but i'm not sure

is this the fate of all funny movies, or were the 80s and 90s just poo poo. also the 70s and older because all of those movies are weird and not funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

i hope that isn't the case

is wayne's world still funny? in my head it is

baw
Nov 5, 2008

abbot and costello? not funny

• Locked thread