Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Spider

jay z is good, epic hamcat is good, and you just made buzzfeed's top 10 fags list bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spider

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I agree that jay-z is good and that's why I posted a thread about his insightful lyrics on the state of the industry

you only need to get somebody interested enough to buy it, and its an idea that's applied to more than just jay z's recent work

El Spider

th;ank you for editing a post 3 times to update me with your jokes views on black people who rhyme with words of varying uniqueness

El Spider

there's some kind of wool being pulled over my eyes and im utterly fooled by your crafty trolling, an avid white man hip hop lover disguised as a dictionary

El Spider

good idea, i'll just make a bunch of gay posts and then go back and edit them a couple hours later when i think of something cool to say that fits in with the flow of the thread. i always think of good poo poo after the excitement is over but with the edit button thats not an issue

• Locked thread