Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WarrenH posted:

Giving away free copies of my novella, Tall Tales of Felony and Failure. If you enjoy the story, I'd appreciate a sentence or two review on amazon, B&N, itunes, or goodreads. The book also has a terrible facebook page that has no content other then jokes I've cut and pasted from the forums.

Download links:

PDF

mobi

epub

Thanks!

got a kindle code? I'll read it and write a review. Can't promise it'll be good though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

uG posted:

lets make this thread the #1 google result for possible child rapist and author Warren Haustrumerda

that sounds like work. Its sunday, don't work on sundays

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hobohemian posted:

Too bad the author is gonna be too much of a puss to come back and post in this thread, seeing as this is his first post in like a year. That would have been funny as hell.

ha ha.
OP please come back. I want to read your book and give a good review on all those sites you listed

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Honest Injun!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

eat those pills. There good for, I promise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WarrenH posted:

oh god what have i done

give me a book code. I will wright you an honest review

• Locked thread