Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was your innocence taken by Maleficent?
Yes
No
I don't really remember, but my cornhole sure hurts.
View Results

• Locked thread
Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
hi Karen I know I said I'd come down to the rape crisis center today and volunteer for a few hours but something's come up you see and I can't make it because something happened in a kids' movie and some people on the internet need schooled about it and I have to type up lots of posts and comments and replies to signal boost for the cause of victimized women plus it means I don't have to move my rear end yeah well gently caress you too Karen all you're doing is sitting answering loving phones you big dumb bitch

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
let me tell you about the horrifically problematic subtext of disney movies oh wait brb got to go watch my chinese cartoons with little girls running around in their pants and making out but it's cool because they're actually demons

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Yeah, sorry, it's the bodies that look 12.

Apart from the giant, jiggling, pendulous tits, of course.

But never mind that. Let me tell you how coloring cartoons planes pink encourages rapists.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Woah, woah, woah......step back a minute.

You dumbasses typed all those loving words and none of you have seen the loving movie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I don't know what adorable goon drama is going on between Effectronica, killyoureparents & Sabel that is making you bitches drag it into every loving thread but it's really distracting from this serious discussion of how everything is rape.

I figured there's like an alarm or an automatic PM or email system that goes out the minute the word "trans" or "rape" appears in a thread and then they all pile in to tell everyone how they don't care or passively-aggresively post youtube videos.

• Locked thread