Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Random Stranger posted:

- Biggest applauds are for the DisKinect.
Biggest applause will be mysteriously coming from the back of the audience. From people journalists will continue to say may actually be Microsoft employees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Dan Didio posted:

Post the dick.
Here you go

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.

ROFL

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This, but with jelqing scars.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I predict 3 Halo titles (Halo 2 HD / Halo 5 / Unspecified Halo game that may or may not ever be released (but is totally being worked on, here's some concept art)

Dance Central Xbone that integrates a vocal element to yell at your Kinect

Gears of War 5 is a CG trailer, someone talks for 10-15 minutes before the unveiling. "When we wanted to bring this franchise to the next generation.. we needed a machine that could handle everything we threw at it"

The new DirectX being talked up a big selling point, allowing developers to streamline development on Xbone consoles

Shameless plugging of ID on Xbox, showing off games that are already multiplatform on Sony and PC

"We listened to you, the consumer, in dropping our Xbone by $100 - ever since last E3, we have integrated your comments into our model moving forward" Also, we dropped the Netflix paywall because you asked!! We're always giving back to the gamers

No sales data (if they use sales data, they will say sold through or shipped) - but usage data. In the last year, _______ titans were blown up, ________ miles were raced in Forza

Titanfall DLC

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
A Microsoft E3 OP with none of the hilarious kinect gifs is really a sad OP.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
I, for one, can't wait to hear all about the Halo Live Theatre production in the works and the conference's big stinger: Halo on Ice.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Rad Valtar posted:

A Microsoft E3 OP with none of the hilarious kinect gifs is really a sad OP.
The original version of the OP was much better, but the public just wasn't ready for it, so he just posted a feature-incomplete and low-effort version.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Stoked as gently caress to waste time at work watching this.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Gallagher walks on stage and smashes an XBone to thunderous applause. Part of the optical drive flies out and decapitates an audience member. "Don't copy that floppy!" he screeches. Suddenly The Cloud fills the room and when it lifts only skeletons remain.

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

Jake Blues posted:

Stoked as gently caress to waste time at work watching this.

I can neither confirm nor deny, that I'm doing exactly this.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Mozi posted:

Gallagher walks on stage and smashes an XBone to thunderous applause. Part of the optical drive flies out and decapitates an audience member. "Don't copy that floppy!" he screeches. Suddenly The Cloud fills the room and when it lifts only skeletons remain.

The trailer for Stephen King's newest blockbuster film, only on Xbone Netflix!

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

net cafe scandal posted:

I've got a loving huge dick.

Please post pics, tia.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I'm excited to see all the great games Xboners will get to play in 792p 30 fps.

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Don't be sad that I am gone.
I seriously hope MS brings out the Fortaleza glasses. I've got such high hopes for them...I have no idea why.

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

suddenlyissoon posted:

I seriously hope MS brings out the Fortaleza glasses. I've got such high hopes for them...I have no idea why.

Because you weren't disappointed enough with Google Glass, maybe?

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.
Why are people so excited to pay $60 again for halo 2

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Don Lapre posted:

Because there's nothing else to play?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Random Stranger posted:

- Biggest applauds are for the DisKinect.

No way, they won't even mention the Kinect. It will be like Stalin scratching out photos, purging revolutionary allies from history the moment they fall from his favor.

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Symphoric posted:

Because you weren't disappointed enough with Google Glass, maybe?

I wasn't disappointed by Google Glass at all. I just returned them because they weren't worth FIFTEEN HUNDRED DOLLARS.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Don Lapre posted:

Branding Don, branding.

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

Heard rumors that Microsoft is spreading all their employees randomly around the theater this year so all the fake applause sounds more "organic" this time.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Rad Valtar posted:

I'm excited to see all the great games Xboners will get to play in 792p 30 fps.

what do p's and frames really matter anyway its all just numbers man.

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
I predict a 15 minutes sales speech about new TELEVISION features coming to Xbone that nobody outside the US gets to use.

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

NihilVerumNisiMors posted:

I predict a 15 minutes sales speech about new TELEVISION features coming to Xbone that nobody outside the US gets to use.

Gamers of other nations are vermin and will be treated as such.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm really pleased that so many of you are eager to see my dick, but please, let's show Microsoft a little respect here.

Orv
May 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm really pleased that so many of you are eager to see my dick, but please, let's show Microsoft a little respect here.

It isn't my respect for Microsoft that's small in this equation. :mrgw:

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

net cafe scandal posted:

Show me the loving dick.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Give us the dick

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Post the dicks net cafe

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

MykonosFan
Sep 9, 2012

Hows my homies training
going? Whaa? Hey! What
are you doing Ronald?

This net cafe scandal loser probably doesn't even know what a dick is, I'm onto you mister.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
At work (one of the big publishers), we've set up our lounges, conference room projectors and large presentation stage to broadcast the conferences. They're hoping that if the presentation can be watched in the big rooms by more people, they'll lighten the network load. E3 presentations poo poo up the network something fierce year after year. Besides, they're aware that gently caress-all gets done during the conference-heavy E3 days.

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Say what you want about Neogaf (they're horrible), but they did produce the greatest E3 gif of all time

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

Isn't the M$ hate decades old by now? This is way past "do a barrel roll". It's closer to "MORE LIKE MA BELL".

But Gates is historically going to be seen as a decent dude.

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/
^Dude gives back. Also:

http://blog.seattlepi.com/microsoft/2008/06/24/full-text-an-epic-bill-gates-e-mail-rant/

Senor Gates posted:

I am quite disappointed at how Windows Usability has been going backwards and the program management groups don’t drive usability issues.
Then it told me to reboot my machine. Why should I do that? I reboot every night — why should I reboot at that time?
What an absolute mess.

Now Ballmer is a dick.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

suddenlyissoon posted:

Say what you want about Neogaf (they're horrible), but they did produce the greatest E3 gif of all time

It's pretty good, but I think a few of those things aren't going to be shown anymore.
Plus, Crash Bandicoot and Heavenly Sword 2?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Symphoric posted:

Heard rumors that Microsoft is spreading all their employees randomly around the theater this year so all the fake applause sounds more "organic" this time.

But will that counteract the booing all around the theater?

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
What are the chances of Fallout 4 being announced do you think?

Orv
May 4, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

Heavenly Sword 2?

An actual thing, despite no person living or dead ever desiring it.

catpowerd posted:

What are the chances of Fallout 4 being announced do you think?

Bethesda will be there with whatever they're doing but it probably won't be that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

JazzFlight posted:

It's pretty good, but I think a few of those things aren't going to be shown anymore.
Plus, Crash Bandicoot and Heavenly Sword 2?

What you're not excited for the further adventures of... whatever Heavenly Sword was about? Some sword, I guess.

• Locked thread