Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Drone_Fragger posted:

If you want to stream you got to understand it gives people insight into where you live, what possessions you have and if you're likely to put up a fight. Several streamers had to stop doing so because of deaththreats and similar pushed under doors, and if they live in the states, having to get their doors repaired because 4chan loves to call the police and claim someone is being held hostage there so the police go and smash the door down.

Putting your personal info all over the internet is not always the best idea. Especially if you are streaming games to teenage 4chan posters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
That was the slowest robbery ever. In and out dude.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Every DOTA player deserves to be robbed and mugged

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Can somebody do a breakdown on what happened in the video

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Windows 98 posted:

That was the slowest robbery ever. In and out dude.

He was there for like fifteen minutes Jesus. If you're gonna take that long you may as well rape and murder them too gently caress it

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

You must be a sad piece of poo poo to watch people play dota and send them money as well.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Thrill Cosby posted:

You must be a sad piece of poo poo to watch people play dota and send them money as well.

but its a girl you see

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

gently caress the ROW posted:

Wits2k1
Jun 7, 2002

gently caress the ROW posted:

there was a robbery

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'
Going to keep my gun in my desk now, I dare you to stop me you liberal poo poo birds. Ronald Reagan is watching over me, not you.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

did anyone post this yet lol

also you can see them stealing her guns

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

ded posted:

but its a girl you see

don't get it. I can play dota without watching other people play and on a ipad watch Asian women take hardcore anal penetration on redtube or something. don't understand the appeal here, 2bh

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

big duck equals goose posted:

don't get it. I can play dota without watching other people play and on a ipad watch Asian women take hardcore anal penetration on redtube or something. don't understand the appeal here, 2bh

girls playing video games r so rare tho

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'

big duck equals goose posted:

Because the people who play dota are the same people who ensure the demise of their lineage by watching anime instead of having sex.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
The only people who got robbed here were her poor teammates of their victory when she went afk on them.

Also lol at getting all your guns stolen from you while being home. Good job, hope you feel bad when it turns up they were used to kill people later.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

ArbitraryC posted:

The only people who got robbed here were her poor teammates of their victory when she went afk on them.

Also lol at getting all your guns stolen from you while being home. Good job, hope you feel bad when it turns up they were used to kill people later.

I hope she rots in LPQ

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Stealth Like posted:

did anyone post this yet lol

also you can see them stealing her guns

lmao

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
my fav part is where pudge shittalks troll for going afk and hooks her and brutually kills her

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
this wouldnt have happen if she had gun

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

my fav part is where pudge shittalks troll for going afk and hooks her and brutually kills her

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?

Khorne posted:

The other video had the best comments, but the uploader disabled them.

There was some fedora wearing fat neckbeard who said "Staged, attention whore streamers will do anything for donations". The description is not an exaggeration. He had no neck, was literally wearing a fedora, and had a neckbeard. Lots of other comments called her a whore and other stuff. So many toxic people on the internet jeeze.

How do you have no neck and have a neckbeard? :confused: it is a mystery

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Mood: Depressed
Currently Streaming: Necro AREM
Music: No MOre Heros 2 OST - It's kill or be killed
Donation level: -$602 due to theft

well, it happened, my life is crashing down once again~

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Next week I'm streaming my call with my mom as I complain about how loving gay this stupid toilet world is

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Momplestiltskin posted:

How do you have no neck and have a neckbeard? :confused: it is a mystery
There's a bunch of hairy fat where your neck should be. It sticks out as far as your chin and touches your collar bone/chest.

I'd describe it in more detail but this is getting a bit too graphic for the gbs.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

ArbitraryC posted:

They were losing that game pretty badly when the video started and it only got worse from there, hardly a robbery. Also it looks like all her guns were of the hunting rifle variety, which are not a good choice for home defense for a number of reasons. Lol at them just leaned up against the wall in travel bags instead of in a locked safe.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

heh. she was a forums princess on a forum I used when I was like 12.

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?

Khorne posted:

There's a bunch of hairy fat where your neck should be. It sticks out as far as your chin and touches your collar bone/chest.

I'd describe it in more detail but this is getting a bit too graphic for the gbs.

that sounds p sexy, thank you for clarifying

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
Maybe they didn't buy those guns to murder people with??? Maybe they are for shooting animals or paper.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Lol if you buoght a gun for self defense instead of one of those japanese longbows you can only fire with years of training and on horseback

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Maybe they didn't buy those guns to murder people with??? Maybe they are for shooting animals or paper.

That still doesn't explain why they didn't shoot the robber.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
she should have seduce these men to save her thing and make a baby :) :) :)

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

i can explain it, shes a dumb idiot who plays a video games for a living and resides in a messy hell hole

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Fishy Joe posted:

now THATS my joint!

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'

Fishy Joe posted:

She would've gotten a lot more donations if she would've cucked someone while streaming dota.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

GreaseGunner posted:

That still doesn't explain why they didn't shoot the robber.

why would you have a bolt action longrifle locked and loaded for home defense thats retarded

seem s better to buy pepper spray an alarm system and maybe have something to dial the police handy or some other gun if you insist on Castle Law Death

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST
What the gently caress is DOTA?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTJncWndUB8

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

its like an rts game for people who could not handle all the units

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Something else to donate to? *sigh* Time to tell the kids there's no Christmas THIS year either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
hi im ur average american and i feel very safe with guns everywhere

• Locked thread