Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
azreal
Sep 2, 2011

Stick to bike trails and your designated lanes, rear end in a top hat...some of us have places to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
sorry youre a fatty

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

Nope, I actually have muscles unlike sickly looking bikers. Cardio is for pretty ladies and homosexuals.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

its illegal to ride them on sidewalks, you fuckin clown

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

Fandyien posted:

Who said anything about sidewalks?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Mallory posted:

sorry youre a fatty

no man he's right they can gently caress right off. they're supposed to obey the rules of the road as if they were a motor vehicle but they only do when its convenient, running reds and totally taking advantage of the fact that no one wants to hit them

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Fandyien posted:

its called a car, bitch

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

nothing satisfies me more than biking down the center of the lane, making all the fatasses in cars behind me boil with rage as they are trapped going 10 mph in a 25

and then they think they can go around me and cross over the double yellow line, so i just speed up and they have to slow down so they don't cause a major accident by hitting an oncoming car, loving idiot drivers ha ha ha

gently caress you op

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
well, here's this thread again

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

people who drive cars on the road are douchebags.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

and the best part is its totally legal. my city is too loving cheap to put in bike lanes so they just paint a bike symbol on the roads, i just look at it and smirk, then flash my pearly whites at the line of cars behind me.

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

nothing satisfies me more than biking down the center of the lane, making all the fatasses in cars behind me boil with rage as they are trapped going 10 mph in a 25

and then they think they can go around me and cross over the double yellow line, so i just speed up and they have to slow down so they don't cause a major accident by hitting an oncoming car, loving idiot drivers ha ha ha

gently caress you op

If I see you do this, I'm gonna chuck a bottle at you. Hth.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

azreal posted:

Nope, I actually have muscles unlike sickly looking bikers. Cardio is for pretty ladies and homosexuals.

sure you do

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

my bony fealty posted:

gently caress you op

I'm going to cautiously follow you and then when you dismount I am going to beat the poo poo out of you

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i'm a baby american and i can't handle bikes on my wide roads

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

how do i overtake? i can't even handle a manual

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

mookface posted:

I'm going to cautiously follow you and then when you dismount I am going to beat the poo poo out of you

Your weakling arms probably couldn't hurt him

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
yep

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

hemale in pain posted:

how do i overtake? i can't even handle a manual

manual windows? those are so 1980s

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
gas

feld
Feb 11, 2008

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

manual windows? those are so 1980s

No, I was quoted a brand new 2014 kia last year that still had manual windows.

America, you're loving lame some days.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

mookface posted:

mookface opens the door of his suv, unleashing a tidal wave of mcdonalds wrappers and empty beer cans onto the street

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Yes hit the gas behind them

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
pay road tax you twats! :argh:

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

hemale in pain posted:

i'm a baby american and i can't handle bikes on my wide roads

No one cares about your opinion bc you're not american...sorry eurofag :911:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
We don't have any bike lanes so bicycles have to share the road & they're constantly getting killed by cars, so if you want to murder some bicyclists it's the way to go. Bonus if you want to kill pedestrians because we don't have many sidewalks.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Moola posted:

pay road tax you twats! :argh:

we call those motorbikes

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

mookface posted:

no man he's right they can gently caress right off. they're supposed to obey the rules of the road as if they were a motor vehicle but they only do when its convenient, running reds and totally taking advantage of the fact that no one wants to hit them

Seriously. I support bikes on the road but they need to follow the same rules.

Dude decides he doesn't need to foll the rules of the road, kills some one, is convicted of Felony Vehicular Manslaughter.

More cyclists should be getting fined and arrested for the way they operate their vehicles.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Tuxedo Gin posted:

people who drive cars on the road are douchebags.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i drive but i biked everywhere for like ten years and i'm very sympathetic to bikers. be nice to bikers you loving neanderthals

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Volume posted:

Seriously. I support bikes on the road but they need to follow the same rules.

[url=http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-07-23/news/sns-rt-us-usa-bicycle-manslaughter-20130723_1_sutchi-hui-cyclist-pleads-manslaughter]Dude decides he doesn't need to foll the rules of the road, kills some one, is convicted of Felony Vehicular Manslaughter.

More cyclists should be getting fined and arrested for the way they operate their vehicles.

Pedestrian casualties 2001-09

Killed by cycles: 18
Seriously injured by cycles: 434
Killed by cars: 3,495
Seriously injured by cars: 46,245

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Also yeah, bikes do need to follow the rules, and most of them do.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The real bike douchebags are guys who slowly ride up a twisting mountain road right in the middle of the loving lane with a line of 10 cars behind them.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

420DD Butts posted:

Your weakling arms probably couldn't hurt him

I free curl 55 bitch you don't want to see these guns you need a permit just to see

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

the only bike people i hate are the guys who ride those two bikes welded together and tehy're like 10 feet in the air

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Pawn 17 posted:

The real bike douchebags are guys who slowly ride up a twisting mountain road right in the middle of the loving lane with a line of 10 cars behind them.

is there a party on the top of the mountain that you are late to?

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

hemale in pain posted:

Pedestrian casualties 2001-09

Killed by cycles: 18
Seriously injured by cycles: 434
Killed by cars: 3,495
Seriously injured by cars: 46,245

That's slightly more than a death every month! These monsters must be stopped

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

azreal posted:

Stick to bike trails and your designated lanes, rear end in a top hat...some of us have places to be.

You will taste the u-lock of justice.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

feld posted:

No, I was quoted a brand new 2014 kia last year that still had manual windows.

America, you're loving lame some days.

pay to get an automatic window fixed one day and you won't hate manual windows so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
how u be killed bycycle? a shameful pedestrian

• Locked thread