Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014
There are an endless amount of good books to read, brilliant movies to watch, theater performances to soak in, music to explore, and countless other forms of arts and entertainment.

Why do people watch others play video games online? It seems like a waste of time.

Livestream deez nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

nutranurse posted:

i told my 44 y.o. friend about the whole video game streaming thing and he absolutely refused to believe me until i showed him twitch.tv then he just shook his head and said "man, white people… also korean, japanese, and thai people"

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

Dr. Carwash posted:

yeah but in reality most people are just gonna watch the bachelorette or some poo poo so im pretty sure watching a dude play a video game is on par with that at least

yeah, that's true.

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

Effectronica posted:

nobody makes any of the really good strategy guides anymore

remember kasey chang's xcom guides? that poo poo was choice imo

i remember the big rear end code books and i would spend 19.95 on a book that had codes/cheats for 100 games and i only owned 4-5 of them

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

A girl I know supposedly makes $200 a week or every other week just from streaming herself playing video games. I told her, "you know that you're getting all those views because they are jerking it watching you play, right?" "Yeah I know."

I MAKE $200 FROM HOME EVERY WEEK JUST BY FOLLOWING THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

• Locked thread