Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Fateo McMurray posted:

The most unrealistic thing about this show is the US backing out of a coup in the middle east that would install basically an American as their new leader.

The "Jamal would pay lip-service to democracy and still let us keep our base here, while you would be shortly overthrown again, so gently caress you" excuse seemed pretty much how it would play out, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

"I don't know why I know that; I took four years of Spanish."
Other than the father-in-law, does anyone remember the three other people Jamal executed?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TheAngryDrunk posted:

Other than the father-in-law, does anyone remember the three other people Jamal executed?

The guy that took over for Tarric and I think that other bald guy. His secretary or minister or who ever.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
That poor girl that was married to Jamal's son probably ends up having all kinds of horrible things happen to her before she gets killed. :smith:

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

This show officially not-renewed yet?

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
I'm hoping the tv gods sacrifice Tyrant so The Bridge gets a 3rd season.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

It's back.
http://www.thewrap.com/tyrant-renewed-for-season-2-by-fx/

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

Well gently caress. Now I can't post my fake article about the death of Bassam Al-Fayeed.

I think this might be the first show I wish had ended in the first season.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

We should petition the writers to have Jamal kill Barry.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Let's hope The Bridge gets a 3rd season - can'r believe the renewed this

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Wowzers, I thought for sure this show is dead.

I hope this show will mirror Homeland and focus more on the children of Bassam in his time of need.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
next season: special guest David Lee Roth shows up to play at the palace.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

Dead Snoopy posted:

next season: special guest David Lee Roth shows up to play at the palace.

They can't waste Diamond Dave on just playing some music on one episode, he has to run the country with Jamal and be his best bro now that Barry's in the doghouse.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
"May I introduce to you, my new Minister of Arts and Cultural Affairs, David Lee Roth"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bassam: David Lee Roth?! What are you doing in an Abbudin prison?!

Roth: Well I was just touring the middle East, with our new smash album A Different Kind of Truth, and I heard how big of a fan you and your brother were and decided to come play a special show for you!

{Jamal enters scene}

Jamal: Yes little brother, consider this my final present to you.

{David Lee Roth jumps and does the splits. Totally rocks out a song in the prison.}

FX can go ahead and send me their money now.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
That looks more like a Simpsons script excerpt post season 10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noirex
May 30, 2006

How the hell is this renewed? Were the ratings that good? Anyway, please no more of Barry's idiotic American family. I want to see Jamal and his hot wife do more Tyranty type things instead.

• Locked thread