Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Wozniak, on the other hand, seems like one of the jolliest and friendliest nerds on the planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

ArbitraryC posted:

I feel like that exert is a great summary of his career.

And also my penis.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Canned Bread posted:

an apple a day keeps the doctor away

it works, he hasn't seen a doctor in three years

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

love this photo

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Feranon posted:

wonder what woz would do if he had a time machine

The exact same poo poo he did the first time. That dude seems pretty content with his life.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

THS posted:

im glad hes dead

no your not

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I remember my friend writing a heartfelt post on Facebook thanking Steve Jobs for being an awesome boss at Apple. Dude works tech support at a call center. loving sycophant.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

I am Toni Lippi posted:

I remember my friend writing a heartfelt post on Facebook thanking Steve Jobs for being an awesome boss at Apple. Dude works tech support at a call center. loving sycophant.

stockholm syndrome, more like

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

DALE

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

butplug accident posted:

Despite his diagnosis, Jobs resisted his doctors' recommendations for medical intervention for nine months,[175] instead consuming a pseudo-medicine diet in an attempt to thwart the disease. According to Harvard researcher Ramzi Amri, his choice of alternative treatment "led to an unnecessarily early death."[206] Cancer researcher and alternative medicine critic David Gorski "disagreed with Amri's assessment," stating, "My best guess was that Jobs probably only modestly decreased his chances of survival, if that."[209] Barrie R. Cassileth, the chief of Memorial Sloan–Kettering Cancer Center's integrative medicine department,[210] said "Jobs’s faith in alternative medicine likely cost him his life.... He had the only kind of pancreatic cancer that is treatable and curable.... He essentially committed suicide."[211]

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

For the record HBO's Silicon Valley owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

yes i am

• Locked thread