Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Romes posted:

Eh, I went skydiving last year =D... Tell me you're doing the Accelerated Free Fall (AFF)??? You take a 6 hour training course before you jump, then you get to jump out on your own the first time. I did this and highly recommend it. Either way it's awesome and something I'd recommend to anyone. You'll love it. Have fun.

E: When you get there either way you have to fill out this huge packet and on every page it says "You can literally die from this, and you can't sue us..." and you have to sign every page lol. Don't worry though, you get 2 shoots, each independently packed at separate locations with a 99%+ success rate. Thus, the odds of both of them failing are VERY slim. If you die, it won't be from your shoots failing, it'll be from you being a retard, which is natural selection anyways.

Aff is like a 45 minute lesson followed by 3 jumps with 2 instructors, 3 with 1 instructor and then a solo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
Also lol if the instructor has to pull your chute during aff

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

redstormpopcorn posted:

so skydive on shrooms, got it.

Take a hit of acid before you go

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011