Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

"And now joining us via skype is SA forums admin Schmorky, thank you for joining us... sir?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i'd pay to see schmorky on national tv

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

Xaris posted:

i'd pay to see schmorky on national tv

same

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
*shmorky comes out in spoiled diaper* This is a nice cable news network.. For me to poop on :twisted:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i don't pay for TV

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 636 days!
lol CNN is such garbage.

Also new poll released shows majority of Americans trust FOX News with the information they use to make informed decisions.

That huge dude in Rome that just yelled the news at plebs as they strolled by is a better source of information than anything America has. We have slid backwards,

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib

The Droid posted:

I hear CNN international is better, C/D?

Seeing that it spends entire segments focusing on specific continents not named "North America" I would say it's a step up.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Wayside Bazaar posted:

...Erin Burnett is a major fox but is as big of a corporate shill as anybody on :foxnews:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2ySV7AfgM

Sometimes the bar I go to will have CNN on one of their TVs. It's always muted so when Erin Burnett is on her body language becomes more noticeable and she comes off looking like some stuck up self-entitled person who doesn't stop complaining about things.

She ALWAYS has a look of disgust on her face whenever she's talking about the news, and it seems more like she's reporting her opinions rather than facts.

And who the hell thought Piers was a good idea?

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Backweb posted:

It was worth it just to see him owned hard by Howard Stern.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Backweb posted:

Sometimes the bar I go to will have CNN on one of their TVs. It's always muted so when Erin Burnett is on her body language becomes more noticeable and she comes off looking like some stuck up self-entitled person who doesn't stop complaining about things.

She ALWAYS has a look of disgust on her face whenever she's talking about the news, and it seems more like she's reporting her opinions rather than facts.

yeah totally right but shes gotta be the biggest hate gently caress ive ever come across on tv news IMO (sorry i know thats a pretty problematic statement, but its true). In case u didnt already know, she was a Goldman Sachs girl prior to embarking on a career in broadcast journalism. :toot:

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 636 days!

Why, I oughta! if this wasn't live, oooooo you flithy poors! CNBC Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

In Zero We Trust
Jul 14, 2011
I like BBC

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I like Jim Cramer since he combines investing with prop comedy yet somehow people still take his advice.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

cuck spotted

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

i like rachel maddow because it seems like she actually researches the things for her show

also ed schultz might be a blowhard but he's a refreshing change from the blowhards at fox and way better than that treasonous poo poo keith olbermann

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
capone n noreaga

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn5c1FuLDd4

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
   / \
  /   \
 /     \
 |  |  |
 |  |  |
 |  |  |
 |  |  |
  \  \/
 / \  \
 |  |  |
 |  |  |
 |  |  |
 |  |  |
 \     /
  \   /
   \ /
    V

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

The Droid posted:

I hear CNN international is better, C/D?
no wolf blitzer

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Resdfru posted:

al jazeera english is biased as hell man, don't you know anything
*watches fox news*
-guy I work with
yeah my mom does that poo poo too. just the other day she asked me why black people are always committing crimes. wonder where she got that impression.

Rambling Robot posted:

BBC should be the only entertainment channel.

Their version of Duck Dynasty would be interesting. There are so many desperate unemployed Welsh actors to pick from.

Sherlock is cool but I honestly haven't seen any other show from the BBC but I would absolutely love a cockney redneck trash reality show.

THS posted:

al jazeera america is actually really bad and dumbed down. i mean al jazeera english wasnt great either but its like they looked at cnn and msnbc and were like "let's do that!!!"

Eh they still do a lot better with respect to actual reporting imo

poise krew
Dec 22, 2009

can someone do the work of finding more funny CNN caps? pls?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

poise krew
Dec 22, 2009

wow, thanks

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

poise krew posted:

wow, thanks

no problem, i saw your avatar and after i finished jerking off i felt like i kind of owed you

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Wayside Bazaar posted:

yeah totally right but shes gotta be the biggest hate gently caress ive ever come across on tv news IMO (sorry i know thats a pretty problematic statement, but its true). In case u didnt already know, she was a Goldman Sachs girl prior to embarking on a career in broadcast journalism. :toot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKBDOLdU-Ug

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Justin Tyme posted:

i like rachel maddow because it seems like she actually researches the things for her show

also ed schultz might be a blowhard but he's a refreshing change from the blowhards at fox and way better than that treasonous poo poo keith olbermann

What did Keith do?

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 636 days!

Uncle Wemus posted:

What did Keith do?

shot Kennedy.

HalPhilipWalker
Feb 14, 2008
Does Christmas smell like oranges to you?
I had a sex dream about Erin Burnett once. I felt so dirty afterwards.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

HalPhilipWalker posted:

I had a sex dream about Erin Burnett once. I felt so dirty afterwards.

her cbs show was pretty funny back in the day but im not into redheads personally

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Wayside Bazaar posted:

I'd sell out and become the biggest yuppie scum ever for that lady in a heartbeat and don't even pretend you pathetic fucks wouldn't

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Feranon posted:

I'd sell out and become the biggest yuppie scum ever for that lady in a heartbeat and don't even pretend you pathetic fucks wouldn't

i wloud sell my soul jsut to feel the touch of a woman...................................

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

jokes on you I don't have a soul to begin with

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib

Feranon posted:

jokes on you I don't have a soul to begin with

Neither does she, but I am sure she is looking for some.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

u know i could use a new avatar :10bux:

Decided to tune in to the show tonight while I have my dinner, I don't even think I've ever watched a whole episode of it before so I think I'm going to give it a whirl and keep an open mind...

its crazy that we have school shootings almost on the daily these days...america is sooo loving broken

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
cnn cares for your well being

look at how much they care

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfo32rlkiE

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

haha wasn't the source of an lf thread tag?

Nog
May 15, 2006

isn't cnn one of those networks that reported on 9/11 like it was real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
that show sucked and her calves have gotten a little chubby (but no cankles or anything like that) since she squeezed one out but shes still super adorable!

^ this is peak Erin

:swoon:

• Locked thread