Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
It looks cool, I just can't bring myself to actually buy the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
We'll have to see if those new mutants can destroy places i build, if they do I might have to rethink my plans a bit.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I wonder if they have anything planned to mark the second year of early access.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I want them to keep going with the "who is the monster here" goal that they initially wanted to do. They wanted the player to think that maybe the island residents weren't all that bad, but its kind of hard for me to feel sympathy for butchering them since upon meeting you they do the following:

1. Stare
2. Run away if alone, bring back group. If in group they advance
3. Try to surround you
4. If they surround you, proceed with murder. If they don't, proceed with murder.

Every goddamn time.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I had that happen too, but if you leave him alone or kill him, raids will happen again the next night regardless.

Its a cool mini event though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I would actually hold off on buying this game. As much as I love it, hunting for food is never a problem past the first 10 minutes, neither are the cannibals scary after the first hour. It's really cool for that period however.

Also, chopping logs for days

• Locked thread