Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

neogeo0823 posted:

Where are the tests?

Also, we just redid our ASN system to take into consideration the new balance of tech buyers vs. sellers. Currently it's a good time to get in, because there's a huge abundance of tech buyers, which means that new nations will get utterly buried in money and free soldiers. You want this, because it makes it very easy to raid pubbies and get even more resources and tears from them.

I know how it works. I was a top 50 nation for the better part of a year. I just don't want to get sucked pack into politics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

RC Cola posted:

I know how it works. I was a top 50 nation for the better part of a year. I just don't want to get sucked pack into politics

I guess I should've been more clear, that second bit was for anyone who was thinking of joining up. But if you aren't currently playing, we had a script going for a while that would automagically read the data from your account when you logged in, but I think it stopped working after the devs actually updated the game and broke a couple of things. I'm not sure if it still works or not, but we haven't had to do roll calls in forever, so...

• Locked thread